Katie Price #156 Kate spaffs her cash on a car that's pink, Cole spaffs yellow jelly in the kitchen sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annnndddd there it is. We said she had been too quiet. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Trying to stir up the tit again and cause trouble for KH. She really doesn't give a pigs arse for those 2 innocent children who by the way look so much more relaxed and happy when with their dad and M.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Some
View attachment 1186322

Some of the comments on LPSG. Says KP has a thing for tight foreskins too. The video has not been well received at all. These guys should be his fanbase and all they do is slate him, not just for his spunk, for his content, attitude, everything. He does not have what it takes to be a success on OF. He is unable to interact appropriately with his subscribers. That's half of the job.
Is Fatboyronald moRon???? πŸ˜³πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Annnndddd there it is. We said she had been too quiet. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
sounds like they are not pursuing a case against Kieran if she is posting this ... the moron is on very shaky ground here posting this when she is about to go to court for harassment of Michelle

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Why she bringing this up again for? I'm sure Kieran has been questioned long before now. I'm convinced this loopy witch wants to go to prison. FS leave them alone, you vile, haggard, rancid, horrible, old butch bleep
I don't very often get really angry but this latest on ig has me growling. I really hope she goes down (and I mean prison not the other kind πŸ˜‚) as she is collateral damage. She obviously doesn't have any love for those babies or she would keep stoom for their sakes. Hurry up karma

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
She’s posted this because KH Has posted family IG stories with the kids, gos she’s evil, I hope she gets sued for this, she’s comparing him to JS fgs 🀬🀬🀬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Why she bringing this up again for? I'm sure Kieran has been questioned long before now. I'm convinced this loopy witch wants to go to prison. FS leave them alone, you vile, haggard, rancid, horrible, old butch bleep
Keiran needs to take out an injunction to stop her slandering him - because that's what this is - he has not been charged with anything. I am guessing she is lashing out because there has been another SS meeting and the terms of her contact with the children has not been changed / increased despite her pretend break up with Carol ... she said when she ranted at the time when she initially made / drove these allegations about how Keiran shouldnt have 'access to MY CHILDREN'

• Heart
Reactions: 76
This witch is a venomous,vile bleep!

β€œtit YA bleeping MOUTH YOU EVIL WITCH!”

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't very often get really angry but this latest on ig has me growling. I really hope she goes down (and I mean prison not the other kind πŸ˜‚) as she is collateral damage. She obviously doesn't have any love for those babies or she would keep stoom for their sakes. Hurry up karma
She is actually evil. She won't rest until she destroys Keiran and Michelle. For the crime of loving and caring for her children 😑

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.