Katie Price #154 Carl is finally free from the trollop, but for £3.50 you can see a bollock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if the depression quote was a dig at KP because when she says she depressed she just carries on as normal

Reactions: 8
I saw some photos Michelle put on her Facebook story. Why does she not wear clothes that flatter she shape? Bunny did a reading, lovely speaking voice. Then Michele shared a very irritating reel of all of Apollo’s gift bags, with her speaking at 0mph in with the girlie vocal fry thing going on.
They all look lovely, Jett turning into a handsome looking boy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Allegedly the car story is true, :mad: the woman has agreed to payment in instalments. MORE FOOL HER, I doubt she will ever see her money or the car. I am actually FUMING at this, when she still owes so much money still and has no license for 2 years.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Allegedly the car story is true, :mad: the woman has agreed to payment in instalments. MORE FOOL HER, I doubt she will ever see her money or the car. I am actually FUMING at this, when she still owes so much money still and has no license for 2 years.
Same. Fuming. But if she was paying installments...how could she have secured a loan? Me thinks she is a yachter and this is her payment.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
It’s amazing how much she’s deteriorated since she got together with him. Early 2020 she was still looking relatively ok - the teeth, the lips, the boobs, the torso, the hair … none of them were too much.

How it started:
23446E84-1EF7-46B3-AF50-1AD85D4ED99E.jpeg

377254CE-1BCE-4201-8225-72AC277512F0.jpeg

(What’s she trying to tell us here 😂)

How it’s going:

6D2D9B3D-CCFA-4175-AAD4-888679EE0231.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Please advise the bankruptcy lot of it's Grand Plans for a pink supercar :(
FFS how will she manage to drive this one when she cannot keep a 4x4 BMW upright?
How will it also manage instalments on the cost when it does not pay the instalments on the mortgages, fines or anything else for that matter??

• Angry
Reactions: 35
he is getting just like Katie in posting pictures on his instagram looks like he takes loads on one day and spreads them out over the next few days (unless he wears the same clothes everyday)
I thought the exact same thing. Picked up the tips n tricks off the skank. The 'old skool' model of #25 years with no filters back then. Still fit today apart from her 'mentol elf'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
just because she had a photo took next to a car does not mean she can afford one or is getting one(and what comes out of her mouth you can not believe) i got my photo took next to buckingham palace but it does not mean i am moving in next week(took a photo in windsor castle as well just incase the buckingham palace move fell through)
I wonder if she will go to court in it ? Will Daddy Price be driving ? :unsure::unsure::unsure:😂😂😂 All BS ... she will hire it out for the odd day to be driven about in ... unless its parked outside MM 24/7 for weeks on end she doesnt own it

Reactions: 18
I always think jett looks "relaxed " in his pics with Kieran and Michelle, I always had a feeling he was a wee worrier when with KP, always looked as if he didn't want to be there , esp last few years
He was invisible when with his mother, he is looking happy and handsome now

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s amazing how much she’s deteriorated since she got together with him. Early 2020 she was still looking relatively ok - the teeth, the lips, the boobs, the torso, the hair … none of them were too much.

How it started:
View attachment 1172481
View attachment 1172483
(What’s she trying to tell us here 😂)

How it’s going:

View attachment 1172484
Being in that toxic relationship with Carol has been one huge downward spiral ... her appearance ... the surgeries ... the court cases ... very little contact with the children... even the way she dresses. Her behaviour has reverted back to the 90s with added legal issues thrown in

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m stunned. There’s stupid and there’s KP. WTAF. The people involved in this have lost their minds. And she doesn’t even have the ability to drive a super car like this if she can’t even keep a BMW X5 on the road. This is sickening. But… let her keep making her own mistakes - she’s not going to make herself popular doing this. I just don’t think she will survive too long driving a car like this, and I hate to say things like that.
😡😡

• Angry
Unfuckingbelievable, when she crashes it, driving illegally, I hope they take some responsibility. Wow! Absolutely shocking

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Please advise the bankruptcy lot of it's Grand Plans for a pink supercar :(
FFS how will she manage to drive this one when she cannot keep a 4x4 BMW upright?
How will it also manage instalments on the cost when it does not pay the instalments on the mortgages, fines or anything else for that matter??
Yes, all in hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Well if she cant keep a BMW 4×4 upright and on the road she ain't got any hope in a super car.
Also hows she taking the kids out in this...putting a trailer on the back🤣
To be pedantic, it'll be a lot harder for her to flip a supercar than an SUV / 4x4 type vehicle. 4x4/SUVs types are a lot easier to lose control of and flip over because their centre of gravity is too high. That type of a vehicle in the hands of a bad driver is a dangerous thing. Most car flipping stories in my local rag involve SUVs. Whereas the supercar is a low, ground hugging piece of machinery (a bit like a F1 racing car). The design of such vehicles and gravitational forces stick them to the road much better. We'll be safer if she's driving the new pink thing than the BMW X5 (?) she turned over and crashed recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How is she even going to get insurance on that with her history? Shameless old hag.
Insurance? Woss dat?
None of that crap applies in skankyworld - thats only for insigificant people who pay tax and rubbish like that!!
This is what she needs instead of a supercar, one of these glorified electric wheelchairs.
1649157670280.png

In fact you can drive them in France without a licence so they're notorious as being the vehicle to get if you are a drunken crackhead who needs to get about still, BUT the insurance on them is horrendous because they are for drunken pothead liabilities like skanky.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has done this to spite Coal, no doubt about it. She’s just playing games again.

Just FYI buying a car whilst subject to a driving disqualification is very much frowned upon by the judiciary and if/when she gets caught driving whilst disqualified it is an aggravating factor which would increase any sentence she receives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.