Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EyeOfTheHawk2

Can I assume Katie is all alone this weekend? :LOL: :LOL:
No, likely to be going to Middleton on Sea to see Amy. Expect quite a family celebration there, with Edna's big news. Harry and Edna are probably going to pick Skanky up on their way down.

Reactions: 7

tracey3871

VIP Member
Wasn't it convenient ( as usual) that there just HAPPENED to be a photographer at the exact pub Crawl happened to show up at with his mate? And how nice of Crawl to conveniently stand somewhere where the photographer could manage to get so many good photos of him? Amazing isn't it? :ROFLMAO: :p
Carol has learned from the best

Amimissing something what differrence does it make if they un follow each other as long as the other isnt a private account they can still see what the other is doing and if they ger blocked they just make up a new account

or is it the fact that they have un followed a bold statement to people

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Who cares about boyson and his potential next gf, isn't it strange how he's suddenly back on the scene with a 'mysterious woman" now it's all over the press Carol has dumped skank. He's proper taking advantage of the situation, used to like him now thinking he's another fame hungry, game playing knob
I don’t mean to be mean, but … that’s taken a while 😆😆

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
I don't have a Tiktok account, it let me in with my Gmail account, didn't even have to enter a password :)

• Heart

fluff101

The Hayler Penticosts look to be having a lovely Mother's Day, board games and a roast cooking, Bunny helping to make the roast, bless her. Can't see KP doing anything like that! She'd probably drag them to some bloody nail salon!
Do think they go out of theit way to antagonise though does Michele really need to post it all ..would she like it if her kids had a stepmother doing that ..may go against her in the court case ..

• Wow

Nixxs

VIP Member
As I’m new on here please don’t slate me and apologies if this has been a topic already I haven’t enough time to recap. Do you reckon they pretended to break up so KP could see P at AFP house ( I’m just learning the shortening of names ) under supervision of course and as long as Cole wasn’t around ?? BTW hello everyone on here ❤
Ye I said the same

Reactions: 6