Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluff101

Buddy, Blade and Hagrid all seem to have disappeared? Where is she going to live now? We all know she can’t be on her own, she can’t drive herself anywhere - next installment of the Bankruptcy payment due soon - what a shitty way to exist.
Buddy on the video with princess earlier

Reactions: 5

fluff101

I wont have a bad word said against Michelle or Emily for that matter, don't know the Girls. But they are Not their Kids,
Probably treat them like their own by all accounts, So Who clothes them, feeds them , Bathes them ,Is a shoulder to cry on , helps with Homework, Parents evening, Makes sure they go to school in clean clothes, and well fed, Takes them on outings , I could go on, But you Krusty girls with kids know what I'm talking about, Bleeding hard work , Fucking Hard work doing all that from Thailand, Portugal, Belgium, or whatever place the Skank goes to with the Muppet in Tow,
No ,Kieron and Michelle are Proud of the Kids can post what they like, if you think they are doing it to antogonize anyone, you're thinking like Skanky . (Dont mean you DC , the original Poster)
Excuse you thinking like myself no one else thank you..ppl are allowed an opinion and that was mine

Reactions: 4

Foxtotty

VIP Member
How do you think us peri menopausal 40 somethings feel? 😅🤣
I just have to post this, probably going to get the usual crap comments back. Giving birth is painful, you signed up for that anyway, menopause is inevitable, get over that too! Boo hoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 4