Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thedogatemysandal

Loving all the Welshies! 👋🏻 Btw, we call her Jimmie Kranky here too! Thinking of her occasionally makes us appreciate Dripford/Dickford/thatprickinCardiff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

mrspig99

VIP Member
Given-esp-how predictable this woman tends to be, I'm genuinely flummoxed.

Ozcamas Razor et al, I'm sure she's fully engaged in some level of deciet (for cash, natch) tho I can't work out how this is going to play out, vs what (if any) K/C's initial 'plans' were?

All I know/know, is I'm (at long last) in the right place, with the perfect ppl to listen and learn! Too much time spent in comment sections of the redtops, trying to suss out WTAF is going on with this cluster B battle-ax Barbie. Admittedly, what started as a guilty pleasure, now feels more like some real time clinical case study of a malignant narcissist on the prowl (and then the inevitable wake of destruction).

It would be surreal, at long last, to see her well and truly snagged on a cog of karma's timley wheel...cause she's due.

And not to get mushy, but...It's been tourture to not have anyone here (in the States) to discuss KP with, by virtue of her anomitty-so finding you all-I mean, it's just the best! And damn-the topic at hand can get pretty heavy-but damn-you funny! Like-all of you! So, thanks for being who you are, and of course for coming here to discuss the tea! (It's true what they say about you Witty Brits-the banter and playfulness is brilliant! 😍💕
Where in the States are you Lululush? I'm in Texas

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I know, it's a mystery to me too. I think it's all down to the SM and 'influencer' lifestyle thing. Young people think if they emulate these people then they will get rich by not having to do an actual proper day's work or get real qualifications. All smoke and mirrors of course, but they are too immature to see that. And with more or less everyone having access to the internet and a camera phone they spend far too much time looking at these people. I'm very thankful mine were young before all this came into being. They were always too busy taking part in sport to spend time on a computer. All they had were games like SIM city etc! Although Messenger did come into existence when my daughter was a teen. But I monitored that very carefully.
Bizarre but I had a dream about you last night and you lived in Alabama?

• Haha