Katie Price #148 Removing ribs to make her look thinner, stick 'em in a bag luv, they'll do for me dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 90% sure PTme heard him threaten the kids too. As I had a bit of a spat with her over why she didn’t do anything about it like ring socials? Does anyone remember??? This was a good few months back now I wouldn’t have a clue how to do a quick search.
I think I remember something about them getting playdoh on his carpet and he lost his temper with them??

Have I missed something about Boyson? Why is he a celebrity doing red carpets and celeb shows? Is it only coz he porked the porker or was he someone before? Genuinely don't know why he is so popular these days 🤷🏼‍♀️
Whatever it is she will be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Excuse me for sounding dumb but who exactly is this Leandro bloke? Another reality tV wannabe? Or just some poor sod she dated? I left the UK in 2010 so don't know who a lot of these people are.
He is very famous in Argentina, model and tv presenter & personality. He owns Avocado plantation I believe too. He went out with KP for a couple of years. A really lovely gentleman. He realised what she was like and left her. She was cheating on him too. Tried to turn it around that she dumped him & sold some really unacceptable stories. One being he was so big downstairs that she constantly had cystitis! Poor bloke.

Now selling avacodos!
Sorry I was posting later & said similar.

Reactions: 19
Terrible comments but I doubt if she'd get them if she stopped the posing, preening and pouting she learnt from her mother and became more like her stepmother. I know, I really do know, that she should be able to do whatever she wants but her mother's reputation and behaviour impacts and (dis)colours her life and will continue to do so unless she's seen to distance herself and develop her own self-worth. She's got a huge amount going for her but her life contains a rotten apple and the risk is it will cause her to rot too.
Of course she would get them no matter what.
This is how girls and women in general are treated and percieved.
All sex objects and all slappers, to be attacked by all and sundry because I bet a fair number of the comments will have come from girls!
And no it doesn't help when your the child of someone in the constant glare of the public eye who has the morals of a worthog and used you as an accessory for their life.
I'm pretty darn sure that P has a sound head on her shoulders, she's been forced to live the life of her mother's false life for sure but we can hope that both PA and Emily have the children's best interests at heart and have advised her of the pitfalls of social media and to ignore the jealousy and bile thrown at her because of the mother's antics.
If only Pricey would stop with the my world & mini me crap that she emblazones across social mediation to take the attention off of the latest self made crisis it's reasonable to assume that the children that she claims are her world might be left alone.
See Katie darling, there ARE consequences to your crappy existance, just because they don't affect you it doesn't stop others from suffering because of it.
But then again, you don't care because all that matters in your life is, me, me, me, me, & me!
Do the world and your kids a favour.
duck off, and when you get there, duck off again and keep bleeping off until you accept responsibility for your worthless, atrocious life.

And there ends the sermon for today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
All sex objects and all slappers, to be attacked by all and sundry because I bet a fair number of the comments will have come from girls!
And no it doesn't help when your the child of someone in the constant glare of the public eye who has the morals of a worthog and used you as an accessory for their life.
I'm pretty darn sure that P has a sound head on her shoulders, she's been forced to live the life of her mother's false life for sure but we can hope that both PA and Emily have the children's best interests at heart and have advised her of the pitfalls of social media and to ignore the jealousy and bile thrown at her because of the mother's antics.
If only Pricey would stop with the my world & mini me crap that she emblazones across social mediation to take the attention off of the latest self made crisis it's reasonable to assume that the children that she claims are her world might be left alone.
See Katie darling, there ARE consequences to your crappy existance, just because they don't affect you it doesn't stop others from suffering because of it.
But then again, you don't care because all that matters in your life is, me, me, me, me, & me!
duck off, and when you get there, duck off again and keep bleeping off until you accept responsibility for your worthless, atrocious life.

Amen!!!

It’s got to be over - surely?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Terrible. She should have reported it. Doesn’t matter she was Still in her camp! They’re young children. I would have said something to him.
It was reported she got a lot of stick.
From what I can remember she showed evidence to kids fathers

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Happy Friday everyone!!!
I’m sick with covid (day 5) and feeling grim.
But I’m also 6 months sober today! Been trying for 2 years now, only made 6 months once before.
See Katie? You put the work in and you get real joy, not your fake, greasy, soiled happiness, real joy.
as you were, Krusties❤❤❤
You are amazing 💖 well done xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
DD8CD523-D12A-4674-846C-8D3695CF9165.jpeg
Did anyone catch what was posted before it got deleted? Sounds like someone from the hospital leaked something?

ETA - Sorry, this was on Cole’s latest Instagram grid photo.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Reactions: 10
When she says her kids are her world, it’s a bit like when others say it- is there any question that they’re your world?
Most parents entire existence is lived for the kids, with a little bit of effort going into things just for us- our hobbies, relationships, self care.
Hers is completely arse about face!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure about his dad but what on earth must his mother think of the last years shenanigans? He's gone from complete obscurity to being one of the most despised and laughed at men in England.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1150175Did anyone catch what was posted before it got deleted? Sounds like someone from the hospital leaked something?

ETA - Sorry, this was on Cole’s latest Instagram grid photo.
Oh I saw that and thought what a silly girl 🙈 she posted something along the lines of ‘she was definitely in a&e because I work in that hospital and saw her there in the morning’ profile had a real name and pic etc

Reactions: 10
Well no doubt we will get the usual deflection pictures for the next few weeks now like nothing has happened. So Carl is looking for a new car location and the fact they have not been seen at the MM since the bankruptcy does this mean the MM has finally been fully repossessed? 🤞
One can only live in hope! What was he thinking, asking his creepy OF subscribers if they know of a car park for his luxury vehicles that he drives and adds mileage without a car in the world? They’d be the last people I would approach. So, does this mean his OF subscribers are men? I know women can be petrol heads as well! Not much of a business man our Carol now, is he?

Reactions: 5
Got a cold coming on. Mr J despatched to Sainsburys for brandy, etc. Going to have a nap charge my phone and spend the evening with you lovely lot later. Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.