Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
This is neck to waist tit inflation. Horrific. My cousin cousin had 9lb taken off and she didn’t even look quite that big before. Hers were certainly not spherical as in Skanky’s beach ball shaped. She’s so much happier years later. She has put a little back on but nowhere near the size before. These frontal appendages must hurt. They are large and unwelcome to her physiological body. I think her rock bottom is upon her now… no pun intended. Am a little emotional tonight after a bottle of Prosecco. I am starting to feel sorry for her. Damn…. I don’t like being an empath when it comes to her.
Courage mon brave x

Reactions: 5

bish..bashbosh

“ Cole’s Manager” oh dear , Mr Carol Asparagus Dick does have ideas above his station doesn’t he .
Being his manager must be such a high pressured job 😂😂

Put some photos on Onlyfans .

Delete some Instagram comments.

Erm …..
Still under that Blackbear PR & Management as well (which has just started following Jay Austin's kids account that Jay runs 🤔)

Jackpumpkinhead

Those saying how she’s dirty and just probably sprays a bit of Toilet Duck on herself and considers that her annual bath.... I’m sure I saw a programme that she was in once were she was getting ready to go out and she sprayed half a bottle of perfume all over herself, and a good few squirts of that up her dress to her dirty flap area...yuk
I remember that too!! 💜

Private2407

Chatty Member
I know you are referring to your professional persona but that sounds so wrong, lol!
Yes, yes it is...so I cringe if I'm out & asked what I do...if I know I'll not have to see them again I say I'm in PR lol they tend to not ask me to elaborate with that 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep and on other days she is learning lines for the filming , doing 'lines' , (cling ) filming new tatts, trying to stagger in straight lines , lining her pockets , dining at Thailand's premier ex pat / oriental fast food fusion restaurant Phil Ming's :whistle:
could be worse,they could have called it ming inn's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3