Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Nothing on there. Just a pic of her baby and what she is having to eat this eve. All very dull
That's why she blocked me because I called her out on her stupid cookery vids. thanks Minx x

Wow... she's blocked me too! Remember when I said she was messaging me from a fake account?? Well that account disappeared right after I told her that I knew it was her! And now the real SFP has blocked me even though I have NEVER commented on her page!
I knew it was her from all the messages she sent me and the inside knowledge she had and the way she was advertising KPs tv shows (not the way a fan would)
Haha, I'm gutted, need another sleuth now :ROFLMAO: 🦊:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

helptheaged

VIP Member
since being off sick & being here 2 chief inspectors, a Superintendant & 2 barristers have came to visit so I asked them to fathom the very same....their language isn't repeatable but to put it politely everyone is now so scared of the MH card that they are doing anything to pass people on to MH professionals instead of giving custodials
They should make her an independent assessment

Foxtotty

VIP Member
But there are also a lot of abused women who couldn't take any more beatings or dads who's daughters were raped & they took revenge...not all criminals are bad people. But sadly my usual caseload is full of rapists, paedophiles & murders
I agree and whatever hell hole life they lead for them to act in that way is understandable but not excusable. KP is always bringing out the MH card of when she was 'apparently' raped at an early age, then moved in with her BF at 15, then suddenly she's getting naked and being a sex icon. I really don't buy the abuse bit at all! Want me on your team? lol

• Wow

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member

Peachsquish

VIP Member
I did find the "lesbian" comment unnecessary and offensive. What does a lesbian look like? They look like the rest of us, normal. Just cos she was hugging, kissing whatever a friend doesn't mean she is a lesbian. It is an archaic attitude and has no place in the world today.

I'm not here to comment on the kids other than to say how sorry I feel for them and the stress and trauma this will be causing them and storing up for later in life. Let's just get back to KP and the twat she is currently with.
Certainly the lesbian comment was completely wrong and unnecessary but some of the talk about the kids comes from concern for them albeit sometimes clumsily expressed.
I sincerely hope that none of the children see Katie's behaviour as something to emulate but the sad truth is that as children of a toxic mother they are vulnerable to this, the desire that if you just somehow do the things/ act the way your mother (and yes this could also apply in an abusive adult relationship with a partner) wants then they will love you/ won't treat you badly.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Because Claire Powell is one of the top PR management people & knows how to promote her clients. Since Claire dumped her, she has gone for cheap useless management companies. Although she did have one manager Catherine, who was lovely, but was treated terribly by KP & dumped. Would love to know who is managing her now. At the moment, seems to be AFP & EDNA doing their bit on the gravy train. There are NO major management companies that would touch her with a very long barge pole. She needs 'Crisis Management' team now and even then, I don't think it would help. She doesn't listen to anyone and is out of control. Plus she won't or doesn't have the money to pay the sort of management fee's that would be needed to sort out her mess of a life.
Who does all her video posts then? That’s what I would like to know. Esp when she is out of the country.

Bit of a lurker really, I can see Cole has had his sleeve added to ( was reading last thread page 30). I think the cryptic words say Beat the Odds and the 22.4 is the odds, then some cards, some dice and lots of HaHaHa Ha. These have all been added on this holiday. Is he a gambler or gambling on something?
i have no idea, but the four aces ( holding all the aces) ?????

• Wow