Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel like the Frogfather (a play on the Godfather) is a weird thing to reference on a clothing range in support of special needs kids and adults. It's about gangsters, guns and death. And no offence but I highly doubt Harvey knows what the Godfather is, sounds like something Carl came up with.

Reactions: 29
Sounds hungover, and like she carried on drinking the minute she woke up. I'd hate to be on that flight.
View attachment 1089066
she cant help herself can she ? she had to linger on the crotch shot for their OF's. he sounds bored to tears and she sounds pissed, , " babes, are you excited for our" filming trip"?, so in other words "work related" , "cant wait" he replies, with the excitement of someone being reminded to put out the bins. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: who would want to pay to listen or see that shit?

• Haha

EyeOfTheHawk2

Evening, and I haven't had time to read this fast moving new thread so apologies if this has already been covered.

My daily newspaper is the i . I buy it because it's a good quality paper with interesting articles, lots of puzzles and crosswords, and it doesn't fill its pages with crap about talentless, so-called celebrities. So you can imagine my dismay when I'm reading through today's weekend edition and find a full page interview/article about KP, in which she's playing the great mum angle and stating she sees Harvey every weekend - despite jetting off abroad again today. In my view the i paper is a rung up from the red tops so this is disappointing.

I think her "consultant" may have led a sheltered life - "My consultant said he’s never known a patient who’s gone through so many traumas.."

For those who haven't read the article, I've found it online -

• Angry
  • Sick
[

Maybe in those days she had her entourage on salaries and went with her to keep up "the look" now she hasn't got the money and she's left to her own devices that's the real her, can't be bothered, I guess if he is a control freak he likes the fact no other man is going to give her a second look. Even done up the looks are more wtf has that woman done to her face. I wondered about this Chris bloke does she pay him a wage and all his travelling expenses?
I think it's this combined with the drugs. She was lazy and entitled before but now she will wake up late, feeling hammered and only feel 'awake' when she starts using again sometime in the afternoon or evening. Shortly after that she will feel high and not care about her hair, rinse and repeat ( the drugs, not the hair 😂 )

She seems to think someone brushing her extensions and styling it for a shoot once every month or so cancels out the gross, greasy mess she has every single day. To most people it just signals 'addict' but she's so far gone she doesn't care or see it.

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Oh I am so so so sorry to hear that 😔 my husband's best friend fell off the wagon a few weeks ago and sadly ended his life as a result. 😔 My heart goes out to you, well done for going out for a walk, and enjoy your treats, well deserved. Pate is a new addition to my life recently and I can't get enough of it.

To keep it all KP related, I wonder if she will ever have an epiphany and seek genuine help and feel genuine remorse. Surely even the worst people experience that? I remember watching a doc about Elton, he was VILE and proud of it, happy(ish) in his drug and alcohol habits. He managed to get clean and realise what an arse he was so it is possible. It just seems so unlikely with KP doesn’t it.
The trouble is that bitch can only function through likes and attention for money. I think if she held her hands up and was remorseful for all the slippery dodgy deals she's done and righted her wrongs people would be more forgiving of her. She's going to be brazen til the end and it will kill her. She's one warped individual. It takes a brave person to admit their mistakes. This vile woman is a coward . She won't make 50

• Heart

Nikkinoo

Chatty Member
Bingo. Her tolerance to the pain killers must be pretty high at this point.
So true story happening now....currently abroad with a bad back. Went to local pharmacy to ask for strong painkillers. Took them with food as instructed. Night of said taking pills I thought I was dying. Ended up in the emergency clinic yesterday having to have a painkilling injection. My blood pressure was through the roof etc etc. So just rested yesterday and will do today. I can only drink water. So my ? ? Is how on earth isn't skanky suffering from the drug / prescription drug taking? Beggars belief.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I’m very confused by her incontinence. Why does this keep happening, and why isn’t she getting it sorted. It is bizarre.
This is a very good question. It's not even a dribble. It's a full on empty of the bladder.
@PTMe maybe you know.....does this just happen when she's shit faced or has she done this sober also? I know she wet herself when she was filmed using that tummy tightener thingy.
And why the hell brag about not wearing underwear when you have this 'problem'? Baffling & absolutely disgusting

• Sick

klairklopp

VIP Member
Same! I’m actually older than her and I think I look at least 10 years younger and that isn’t me being arrogant. I thought cosmetic surgery was supposed to enhance your natural looks not add years onto you.
Same…. I’m five years older than her, have no self confidence at all and yet even I think I look younger and better than her…..

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
She hasn’t seen her kids in weeks and now she’s fucking off on holiday for three weeks just as they come home?? I just can’t understand it.
It's to out do her kids and their loving parents.
She's jealous and angry so thinks that jetting off with toyboy Cole will upset them.
All she will succeed in doing is alienating even further, they WILL remember that she wasn't there for them and put herself and the woman beater first.

• Heart
Reactions: 28