Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Bonking Boris Johnson...not now but in the past .. could people check this out please ...I think this is the answer to the question 🤔 why this utter skank gets away with everything . BORIS IS THE MYSTERY GET OUT OF JAIL key .connections and enough clout to pull strings everywhere for her.. Blackmail is Priceys best attribute. 👌

Reactions: 3
Ahhh well I was running to the finish line with Boris...🏃‍♂️🏃🏃‍♀️ really hoping I'd sussed out her total hold on someone somewhere who shielded her from normal folks justice...
Nevermind tommorows another day and another conspiracy 😁🤑
You can borrow one of my tinfoil hats. :)

Do I take it Scottish Lozza's been on? I've got a couple of pages to catch up on it but i'm hoping when I get to 32 you tell me she's been cancelled. 🥳

Reactions: 3

WhereisPrecious

Shutup! Where did you find that beauty? I want one!

Her editing is like she uses paint
Lol there are lot's here, normally they stay around the creek but we have had very hot dry weather and the creek is dry, so they are seeking water, unfortunately they or he (hoping it's singular)chose my little fairy garden, called two snake catchers and they are inundated atm.

Reactions: 2

WhereisPrecious

I love snakes and spiders the amount of spiderwebs in my house I never break them.
Im the same, but not when got little ones running around and it is hiding in their garden and is highly venomous, not aggressive but cant take chance...absolutely love spiders...just not the highly venomous ones either though lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2