Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thank you for posting the screenshots and email addresses, I sent them with this email to the Lorraine email and the two others Jwren posted. I also copied in the press departments of Refuge and Women's Aid and also Julie Budge, the lady who appeared on Lorraine to raise awareness for her DV charity (My Sister's House Women's Centre in West Sussex).

I've never complained to a TV station before, but I can't shake this issue out of my head it's so wrong and I really hope someone somewhere will have the balls to stand up and say enough is enough.

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to voice my dismay that Lorraine Kelly will be 'having a chat' with Katie Price in a pre-recorded interview tomorrow morning.

Are your researchers aware that Katie Price has recently disclosed on her public Instagram account that she faked a domestic violence injury, having makeup applied to her face to resemble bruising and sold this story to The Sun national newspaper? Her fiance, Carl Woods, has also posted on his public Instagram page multiple times confirming the story was fake and made up for money.

Whatever the truth behind this story, I am at a loss to understand how ITV and other mainstream TV channels can continue to give airtime and publicity to this person. Aside from the abhorrent claims of faking domestic violence, she is currently under investigation for breaking a restraining order, allegedly calling the lady who is actually caring for her children on a daily basis the most vile and abusive names, also publicly directing vile abuse towards the step-mother of her two eldest children. She has been found guilty of drink driving (and drugs) and should be prioritising her community service instead of appearing on television having a 'chat'. She owes in excess of £3million to hardworking businesses that have had the worst time trying to survive during the pandemic; indeed two of the listed creditors are her eldest son's blind school and her older two children's school. She has also been found guilty of revenge p**n and has made transphobic comments about her ex-husband.

Ms Price is a 43 years old woman whom, for as long as I can remember, has demonstrated very questionable behaviour, is repeatedly caught using Class A drugs and has put two fingers up to the law and has been let off extremely lightly on numerous occasions. Is this the standard of behaviour your channel condones and encourages?

Ms Price has stated repeatedly that she is in the priviliged position to be able to afford to attend The Priory to support her with her claims of 'mental trauma'. If only the rest of the population were that fortunate.

Perhaps, if she is having issues within her private life, it would be more appropriate that the media step away from her whilst she seeks to deal with those issues privately and most importantly for her children who are continuously caught up in her self proclaimed 'dramas'.

I am aware that Ms Kelly has interviewed Julie Budge from the West Sussex charity My Sister's House Women's Centre in 2020. This lady has campaigned tirelessly against domestic violence and for women's rights, raising a great deal of awareness and money for such an important cause. To put Ms Price on your programme with the above information in your possession is an absolute insult to Ms Budge and all of her peers that fight for this cause and even more so to the women, children and men who are living with the horrors of domestic violence on a daily basis and who will look at Ms Price's story and feel humiliated and abandoned by the national press and media.

Unless your interview is going to challenge Ms Price and her disgfraceful claims head on, which for a morning light entertainment show I very much doubt, I would urge you to reconsider airing your pre-recorded interview, and instead devote the time to publicising helplines and highlighting how domestic abuse victims can access help and support to escape their circumstances.

I still remember the episode of This Morning years ago when Agony Aunt Denise Roberts took a phone call live on air from a lady desperate to escape from her abusive partner, all these years later I still remember the fear in her voice and the fact that your channel did something positive to help a woman escape her abuser.

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS NOT A THROW-AWAY ISSUE TO BE EXPLOITED FOR MONETARY GAIN.

LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT GOSSIP AND CELEBRITY, THERE ARE REAL PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM REAL THREAT AND VIOLENCE WHO ARE WATCHING YOUR PROGRAMME EVERY MORNING TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE AND IF YOU CAN SAVE ONE PERSON YOU WILL HAVE DONE MORE FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE VICTIMS THAN MS PRICE HAS.

PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING.

I trust you will consider my comments in all seriousness.

... I'm now going to attempt to speed read 30 pages to catch up on what I've missed before getting some shut eye 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Winepig

VIP Member
Thank you @Pink Squirrel …. and go to bed I most certainly did !

Have they married , have they split ? Who can honestly give a shit ?

Not a thread suggestion , just a continuation of last night’s debacle 😂😂

Anyway you lovely bunch of buggers , after reading excerpts & mentions on here , dropping a charity shop bag full off earlier , I also came away with the attached 😡
I was PRAYING the lovely genteel lady on the till wouldn’t say anything , I even made a couple of other random purchases to try & hide my shameful item .

BUT NO !!!

“ Do you like Jordan then ?”

“ No ,not at all this is for research purposes on a project I’m involved in”

“ But OH how she looks after that boy , can’t remember his name , me & my daughter always say what a good mother she is … “

Which caused me to go off into a full blown rant , which I had promised myself I wasn’t going to do about lies , dead animals , fraud , bullying , great PR etc etc .

Im sure she thought me quite mad .

Then she mentioned the MM programme & started with the broken feet story , which she told me in wide eyed , empathic detail , whilst I stood there , steam coming out of my ears & daggers shooting from my eyes 🤣🤣🤣

I think I need help

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I
Oh I so hope we are going to get a conversation about her OF tomorrow with Lorraine, Skanky spouting off about empowering women, will be hilarious, with Lorraine going “hee hee, you’re so courageous”….sort of shit she’d say. Might have to send these photos into Lorraine if that happens.
If Lorraine had Putin on she'd ask questions like, so I understand you're going on holiday to Ukraine this year, a nice wee treat for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Email sent. Excuse grammar and spellin, so bloody angry.

Katie Price
I cannot believe that you are pandering to Katie Price by allowing her on your show.
This woman is a convicted drunk driver without insurance and is now selling stories about domestic violence to the media and then claiming that it is a completely made up story, complete with make up applied to show bruising.
It makes a complete mockery of other people's suffering of domestic violence where already it is difficult to report and be believed when you have someone in the public eye making up accusations for money, press coverage and sympathy purely to promote themselves.
Your programme has in the past claimed to support victims and some of the charities who act on their behalf so it seems somewhat at odds that you now are allowing Katie Price to appear to no doubt spread more lies and make further false accusations against other people.
There is no remorse from this vile woman for anything she has done, she does not and will not accept any responsibility for anything but is allowed to appear on programmes such as your to continue with the fabrications that are used as explanations for what she has and continues to do.
Only recently she launched a series of vile accusations against her ex's and the new partners and wives, despite one of them having a restraining order against her!
And these are the women who are caring for four of her children due to Ms Price seemingly having restricted access due to her chaotic lifestyle!
Does your programme actually do any investigative work on the people your are so willing to give a platform?
If so you should not be allowing this to go ahead.
I respectively suggest that someone at ITV do this rather quickly before allowing for this transmission to go ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Well done @Winepig 🎉🎉
Recap: did they secretly get married? Nobody cares. Have they separated? Nobody cares.
It seems she has pre-recorded lies for Lorraine to be shown tomorrow. This is absolutely outrageous & should not be happening 😡
Several of us need therapy for watching a whole episode of Loose Women after being led to believe Skanky would appear.
They are both still huge cunts 😡
@Pom Bear please cheer us up with a picture 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Skanky only posted that pic of her and Princess because PA posted a family pic where Princess was next to Emily so skanky was probably fuming..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

DC16

VIP Member
Late to the party.
But just want to say just watched drag race and was there any point in her being there?
She has the personality of a wet fish and a face like a bag of smashed crabs

Has he only got one tracksuit?
Do this pair just spend all day in the hairdressers and being pampered??? I don't think either of them could cope with a proper full days work like the majority of the country. They don't look any better for all these constant treatments and what a waste of more money.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I have never watched an episode of 'Lorraine' in my life but I will make an exception tomorrow just to see what lies Pinocchio Price spouts. If you don't hear anything from me again after 10am you will know that I have spontaneously combusted! 😂 🦊💣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Well done @Winepig 🎉🎉
Recap: did they secretly get married? Nobody cares. Have they separated? Nobody cares.
It seems she has pre-recorded lies for Lorraine to be shown tomorrow. This is absolutely outrageous & should not be happening 😡
Several of us need therapy for watching a whole episode of Loose Women after being led to believe Skanky would appear.
They are both still huge cunts 😡
@Pom Bear please cheer us up with a picture 😊
Well done @Winepig 😘 xx.
New thread from Pink Squirrel 🥰🧵😘 xx.

Here you are .a preview of Katie's Never seen before wedding rehearsal..

It involves balloons..connected to a tight rope..Cole has to get the ring from the best man sorry best dog Little Sid by walking the tight rope to their second balloon.
He then has to walk back with the ring back where Katie and little thread are waiting 😄😄😄🥰💖🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16456344557081.jpg

Close up lol ..

Resizer_16456344557080.jpg

I can guess she's shouting Hurry up you twat!! to him as he tries to show off he can do it while really needing a new clean pair of Y-fronts 🤭😄 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55