Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squirrelina

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes apparently it's because of the damage the virus does leaves everything mega sensitive.
This is the latest research into what's going on...

• Wow

DixieDoo

Carl woods has black and white proof he didn't hit her but you are ignoring the fact CARL the police have black and white proof of you being abusive and threatening after alleged attack...THATS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED...you dumbarse...that is still DV...minimise it as much as you like, it still doesn't change the FACT you are an abusive violent TROLL.
Ooh, er, was this directed at me? 😳 . I just spotted Blade in the photos and didn't think anyone else had picked up on it. People were saying they concerned for him (as was I), so I just posted the pic to reassure people.

Jane Tee

VIP Member
Lorraine doesn’t like KP. I think the interview will be interesting. I suspect they insisted on pre-recording it after she didn’t answer any questions properly when she appeared on GMB in Jan. “There are reasons for reasons” etc nonsense.
Looks to me like shes in the studio. They did a quick flash.

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Didn’t watch Lorraine and been in meetings at work all day.
I saw someone comment saying she made out she still has all the kids…
But did she say she has joint custody of the kids?

Reactions: 4
I'm still in the "he whalloped her" camp. I believe (and I may be wrong) that she plastered herself in makeup to make it look worse for the pictures....the eternal drama queen. Carl says no man could ever control Kate but I don't believe that. She may be the bloodiest minded/strongest-willed bitch on the planet but there's coercive control at play in that relationship. Big time!
I'm wondering if her being pissed and falling about, or being in a scuffle over the 'stolen' ring she made a bruise worse on an area still healing. It's a right old mess, whatever the truth.

Reactions: 4