Katie Price #132 Are Dumb and Dumber getting wed? I don’t care, I’ve gone to bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i really don’t think the world can cope with another few years of this Toxic duo. I guess though he has only got certain charges at the moment.. could other ones be added though if she decided to switch on him and start spilling?
I suppose so, if she backtracks yet again and starts blaming him for the DV.However,they have so much dirt on each other, and keep changing the narrative( lying), it would take the wisdom of Solomon to work out who to charge, and with what.
I think they both will get away lightly, and that really irks me.Perhaps( if found guilty), he will have a criminal record but I don’t think he’ll be all that bothered.Unless it affects his Las Vegas visits that is.
They will have to keep the drama going to keep the public interested for the next few years.How, I don’t know as everything under the sun has been covered.Burton and Taylor they are not.
What I can foresee ( borrowing sausage rolled crystal ball for this one), is a future of cheapo low grade influencing.Where they advertise Del Boy type products for a couple of grand. I know they are already doing some of this, but I hope this the limit of their “ power couple “ collaboration.
Another excellent post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
More like Burton Tailoring.

Reactions: 15
Nah there’s something a miss with those two, he has publicly slated and berated her for lying, I’m sure they are together because it benefits them both in different ways , she has a chauffeur and he gets the publicity he craves, and they both intend to hang on until they can’t no more, both will sell their stories to the highest bidder when this ends he will probably end up on I’m a celebrity, she will play The woe is me card and remind us how her mothers dying and she has a disabled son, As for Carl calling her disgusting for lying well yes too right she is but he’s equally as disgusting staying with her,he can’t claim he was blind to how bad she was and stayed out of stupidity he knows what’s she’s done is wrong (that’s if she has lied) they both know exactly what they doing and how to play the media and public she has a face like a melted welly and he is as thick as a whole omelette for thinking he is the one,they do my blood pressure no good.

Reactions: 35
I'm sure KRIS posted last night he was getting his brows done haha
I couldn't bear being with a man who spent more time (and money) on his appearance than I did.
Oh and good post by the way. I like your thistle avatar

Reactions: 28
..throws crystal ball out the window.. my psychic vibe is more out than Carl’s underbite .. I’m off to consult me tarot cards..

Reactions: 23
I think she'll just throw loads of deflection posts at us. The deluded fans and media will lap it up and we'll be angrier than ever...
And if anyone comments on all of this, it will be the whole "don't judge, you don't know the full story, the truth will be revealed. If only you knew what we knew" plus more BS

Reactions: 27
She with Carly.. he’s getting pampered
they obvs have yet another OK mag deal coming up.. no amount of Botox or eyebrow plucking is gonna fix Cole’s bracket there’s no hiding that flathead and jaw makes me shudder

serious question folks, if Cole hadn’t/wasn’t with the Skank, would any of you find him remotely attractive..? (ducks for cover, may pop back next week..)

Attachments

Reactions: 39
Was looking for the 666 on the back of his head there, he must have photoshopped it out

Reactions: 24
‘Hard man‘ Crawl has more pampering done to him than I do, Skanky really likes to emasculate her men doesn’t she.

He really is an odd little man, his behaviour is quite bizarre, no job, no friends, just chauffeuring her around, and now copying her in everything she does, first those comedy teeth, then OF, now pampering, next must be surgery. He's just so strange.

Reactions: 42
Nope. He's stupid, no fixing that. Even if he was my type, I wouldn't go near him, anyone who goes with price, yukkkkkkkkkkkkk

Reactions: 19
My email to ITV - Have sent to both email addresses that @Jwren posted earlier - I will attach them again at the end of the post...

Contacts and images from @Jwren post on previous thread...

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I’m sure after this the tracksuit twins were back to being the best of friends with Lucky 7 again. If u are not of use, the gruesome twosome drop u, but if u are of use again, more fool to people, they get used again. It was only late last year that Lucky 7 were pushing Mr Half Price saying they still had space available for Crappie (auto correct!!) to promote with Black Friday……all he seemed to end up with was those vape things……but never mind in the words of lucky 7…….HERE HE IS!!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.