Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmaw28

VIP Member
Not one bit of good feedback re the Lorraine show this morning on Twitter! When will they learn and why don’t they actually ask this question?
“Katie - you have 5 children and you do not have full access to them, how can you possibly be thinking about IVF?”
Instead of beating about the bush and just talking complete and utter BS. It’s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 43

DC16

VIP Member
Awww Michelle has put some lovely photos on insta of the kids enjoying their holiday.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oh my, that Lorraine tweet advertising The Skanky appearance is getting an absolute pile-on, and I’m here for it 😁

Tweet after tweet taking Skanky and the programme down.

I’m going in later, after dinner 😁 Gonna mobilise my #SmillieKylie female army, we all share a very big dislike of The Skank, will text my mates, they’ll be in that Twitter thread, kicking off. I’ll add that Skanky was in our lovely Lanes area today, stinking up the place,😁

Screw you the Lorraine show. Have to say if ITV do persist in platforming her after all this, we can only conclude she is ‘protected’, they are getting hammered over there for this appearance.

Just a few tweets, numerous ones like this….

A854CC2A-AE63-43A4-BCD5-83DF7CEE5EF7.jpeg

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
‘Hard man‘ 🤪 Crawl has more pampering done to him than I do, Skanky really likes to emasculate her men doesn’t she. 😜

He really is an odd little man, his behaviour is quite bizarre, no job, no friends, just chauffeuring her around, and now copying her in everything she does, first those comedy teeth, then OF, now pampering, next must be surgery. He's just so strange. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤪

Reactions: 42

DC16

VIP Member
Noticeable that The Mail are printing loads of the negative tweets, but avoiding every tweet that mentions DV, of which there are many, including mine. The papers are staying well clear of the fake DV story, do wonder if she has legal consequences looming over that.
Let's hope so, the Sun have not done a story since her outburst that the story was false, I was told it was with their lawyers.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

sausage rolled

I’ve come over all SepticPeg🔮and the pre-recorded Lorraine interview was to announce the ‘tracksuit twins’ have separated.. she chose to speak with THG (aka The Hairy Growler) as the press are not interested and KP will not be talking about it further..🔮

as you were..😘

edited: 🔮 and he’s taken the ring back and pawned it to pay for Ritchie Scott’s (Phil Mitchell’s Solicitor) fees to get him out the shit on 10/3/2022🔮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
#133 Katie Price And The Curious Case Of The Flowery Growler , her desperate life is such a howler

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Baggins

I’m nearly at the end of my rope with all this tbh. She will always get away with everything and she plays with us, putting out bait. The best thing I can ever do is never mention or search her name ever again.
I'm feeling the same now, she's loving the attention and she doesn't care that she's the most hated woman in Britain! I hate that I get so wound up by someone who means absolutely fuck all to me and I know she's mocking us with her cryptic messages and red herrings. But I love the laughs and banter on here so I'm staying, fuck you Pricey you fuckin tramp 🖕🖕😁

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I watched it. I've no clue what she said. Her face sent me intro some weird trance 😳🥴 I'm still in that weird trance. Did she go to the surgeon & demand to look like a fire damaged Barbie? Is her face still swollen or has she had hamsters inserted waaaaaaay too high up in her cheeks? Why is her face so shiny? Now her eyebrows have completely left the brow line they look even more wonky. Could the surgeon not have yanked 1 side up a bit more until they were even?
Can anyone else who actually watched it please tell me what was the point of having her on??

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member

The Star and The Mirror are running stories on her mums terminal illness.
It's well know that AFP cope's ok and without full time oxygen a lot of the time. BUT.. When KP is with her or she gets het up, she has to constantly use the oxygen. Not that this will bother KP. Think KP will be in for another shock soon. She opened her trap too wide again, by making the slanderous comments about Peter & Emily... Watch this space. Also, though not confirmed, there will be extreme ramifications regarding the accusations made about Kieran. Think in next 2-3 weeks the shit will be hitting the fan, if some of it hasn't already.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
An KP, Lloyd and Katona all have 5 kids. Bloody terrible. Katona said last year, her then 14 year old took the pictures for OF’s. Authorities should intervene. Good god.
I know someone who had social services involved because she was getting her 8 year old daughter to take photos of her to put on only fans. The little girl started taking naked photos of herself that were found on her phone, not sure if they ended up online (I bloody hope not). These people make me sick.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Eureka

VIP Member
Maybe she and Lorraine are going to be comparing growlers tomorrow, might be a section on minge maintenance, spring cleaning your lady garden, that kind of thing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

sausage rolled

She with Carly.. he’s getting pampered 🙄
🙄they obvs have yet another OK mag deal coming up.. no amount of Botox or eyebrow plucking is gonna fix Cole’s bracket🤣 there’s no hiding that flathead and jaw 🤢 makes me shudder🤢

serious question folks, if Cole hadn’t/wasn’t with the Skank, would any of you find him remotely attractive..? (ducks for cover, may pop back next week..🤣)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
Skanky only posted that pic of her and Princess because PA posted a family pic where Princess was next to Emily so skanky was probably fuming..
thing is Peters picture is prob recent her picture is months if not years old

• Haha
  • Heart