Katie Price #132 Are Dumb and Dumber getting wed? I don’t care, I’ve gone to bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Winepig 🎉🎉
Recap: did they secretly get married? Nobody cares. Have they separated? Nobody cares.
It seems she has pre-recorded lies for Lorraine to be shown tomorrow. This is absolutely outrageous & should not be happening 😡
Several of us need therapy for watching a whole episode of Loose Women after being led to believe Skanky would appear.
They are both still huge cunts 😡
@Pom Bear please cheer us up with a picture 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
had to take my dog to the vet so no sure what’s going o I imagine in my rose coloured glasses they have both been arrested 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you @Pink Squirrel …. and go to bed I most certainly did !

Have they married , have they split ? Who can honestly give a tit ?

Not a thread suggestion , just a continuation of last night’s debacle 😂😂

Anyway you lovely bunch of buggers , after reading excerpts & mentions on here , dropping a charity shop bag full off earlier , I also came away with the attached 😡
I was PRAYING the lovely genteel lady on the till wouldn’t say anything , I even made a couple of other random purchases to try & hide my shameful item .

BUT NO !!!

“ Do you like Jordan then ?”

“ No ,not at all this is for research purposes on a project I’m involved in”

“ But OH how she looks after that boy , can’t remember his name , me & my daughter always say what a good mother she is … “

Which caused me to go off into a full blown rant , which I had promised myself I wasn’t going to do about lies , dead animals , fraud , bullying , great PR etc etc .

Im sure she thought me quite mad .

Then she mentioned the MM programme & started with the broken feet story , which she told me in wide eyed , empathic detail , whilst I stood there , steam coming out of my ears & daggers shooting from my eyes 🤣🤣🤣

I think I need help

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I have never watched an episode of 'Lorraine' in my life but I will make an exception tomorrow just to see what lies Pinocchio Price spouts. If you don't hear anything from me again after 10am you will know that I have spontaneously combusted! 😂 🦊💣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Skanky only posted that pic of her and Princess because PA posted a family pic where Princess was next to Emily so skanky was probably fuming..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I’ve come over all SepticPeg🔮and the pre-recorded Lorraine interview was to announce the ‘tracksuit twins’ have separated.. she chose to speak with THG (aka The Hairy Growler) as the press are not interested and KP will not be talking about it further..🔮

as you were..😘

edited: 🔮 and he’s taken the ring back and pawned it to pay for Ritchie Scott’s (Phil Mitchell’s Solicitor) fees to get him out the tit on 10/3/2022🔮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Skanky only posted that pic of her and Princess because PA posted a family pic where Princess was next to Emily so skanky was probably fuming..
thing is Peters picture is prob recent her picture is months if not years old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve come over all SepticPeg🔮and the pre-recorded Lorraine interview was to announce the ‘tracksuit twins’ have separated.. she chose to speak with THG (aka The Hairy Growler) as the press are not interested and KP will not be talking about it further..🔮

as you were..😘
Whilst the ‘tracksuit twins’ are weirdly silent today, one hopes this is true 😁

The war of words between them will begin. They will destroy each other when they eventually split, they have so much dirt on each other, and he will spill, it will be mutually assured destruction and will be glorious to behold 🥳😜

• Heart
Reactions: 31
i have just checked the sun and the last thing they have printed about Katie and Carl is on the 17th of Feb about him being charged (they did print same day about her doing that deplop thing again)but nothing since about them strange they usually have 4 or 5 a day(usually the same thing over and over)

Reactions: 33
I have never watched an episode of 'Lorraine' in my life but I will make an exception tomorrow just to see what lies Pinocchio Price spouts. If you don't hear anything from me again after 10am you will know that I have spontaneously combusted! 😂 🦊💣
Thank you for taking one for the team 🙏 .....and possibly preventing a premature death to my TV from a broken screen 🤛😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whilst the ‘tracksuit twins’ are weirdly silent today, one hopes this is true 😁

The war of words between them will begin. They will destroy each other when they eventually split, they have so much dirt on each other, and he will spill, it will be mutually assured destruction and will be glorious to behold 🥳😜
he will talk if the price is right he will sell anything and say anything for money even if it makes him look bad as well

Reactions: 26
thing is Peters picture is prob recent her picture is months if not years old
Skankys one has been recycled for months now. Andre's one was last week. Skanky can only post old photos as shes not allowed near the younger 4.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I won't be watching Lorraine's BS Fest, in fact I'd rather undergo root canal surgery without anaesthetic than sit through that sychophantic pile of steaming shite as THG fawns all over skanky :(

How can these journos and the like pride themselves on great work when they grovel around this old hag like she's something special when indeed its nothing but rough-trade, a complete guttersnipe and utter sleazebag with no talent for ANYTHING whatsoever? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The line up for tomorrow's Lorraine has just been added to twatter, 123 🏃‍♂️🏃🏃‍♀️ see you over there ladies and Gents

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
It's just laughable, she doesn't have anything up to date so keeps trotting out these pics. Her kids will be grown up with kids of their own and she'll still be trotting out the My World photo, muttering herself and sticking pins in effigies of her exes and their current spouses

The line up for tomorrow's Lorraine has just been added to twatter, 123 🏃‍♂️🏃🏃‍♀️ see you over there ladies and Gents

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.