Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of them do half price for a month or whatever in the hopes that people will forget to unsuscribe and she'll get a few months out of them at full whack

Reactions: 10
Mad how she has a million more 'followers' than PA but his posts have way more likes and views, does she buy bots like hinch then? Or does she just have a lot of hate followers?

Reactions: 17
Another proud day for children - I don’t think for one second she considers the damage she is doing to them with her behaviour.
No not a second thought. Can you imagine Junior and Princess reading that. Their friends saying I saw your mum's instagram last night did she really piss on Carl??? I feel so sorry for them they must be so embarrassed.

Reactions: 28
I've trailed round every single furniture shop in Hove today and couldn't see a thing I liked! I'm knackered! Treated myself to a cheeky Whopper tho at BK.
It’s bloody murder then you look at the reviews and they are all one star after they have your money. I hate purchasing big ticket items

Reactions: 5
Carl would look sexy as hell impaled on a large aubergine although a globe artichoke might be even more erotic.

Reactions: 7
No. Keep them on!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.