katie price #122 roses are red, violets are blue, prison for skanky is long overdue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Cuckold Carl is looking for themes for his next photo shoot I’d like to suggest he dresses as a jolly sailor or a fisherman with his tackle out. He could call it ‘Wanker with an anchor’. His subscriber would be well chuffed, whoever he is.
That’s dreadful........Wish I’d thought of it.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not making excuses for Katie as her behaviour is inexcusable but I wonder if she’s spiralled out of control even more so and doesn’t care what happens to her because her mother is clearly very poorly (dying) and she can’t cope with the thought of losing her. KP will suffer when that day comes because she’s got to live with all the extra stress she’s put her terminally ill mother through in her last years, when she should have made them some of her happiest and contented years if that’s possible.
Sadly she only cares about herself. Not her kids, her poorly mum, her pets, nobody. So long as she’s has a man, publicity, cash and her next fix (whatever that may be!) thats all that she cares about. When her mum does go, there will be fake tears, loads of publicity and that will be just up her street. The stress she has caused the mother, won’t even register with her. She’s a sociopathic exhibitionist who is like a robot, no empathy or feelings for anyone or anything. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s on holiday when Amy goes. Will certainly milk her death unfortunately for cash and endless publicity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sadly she only cares about herself. Not her kids, her poorly mum, her pets, nobody. So long as she’s has a man, publicity, cash and her next fix (whatever that may be!) thats all that she cares about. When her mum does go, there will be fake tears, loads of publicity and that will be just up her street. The stress she has caused the mother, won’t even register with her. She’s a sociopathic exhibitionist who is like a robot, no empathy or feelings for anyone or anything. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s on holiday when Amy goes. Will certainly milk her death unfortunately for cash and endless publicity.
Exactly what I think she truly is a self centred manky cow, oh please don’t come at me because I’m obviously a twoll or just jel 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I tend to disagree with this, Katie only thinks about Katie she loves the fact her mother isn’t well it effectively gets her to play the sympathy card she loves to pull out and note how she always makes everything about herself. Oh boo hoo my mums got a terminal illness she was saying years ago it was her last Christmas. I’m not without compassion my own mother had a terminal illness and I certainly didn’t go for the pity party and attention seeking she cannot do without.
I don’t disagree it’s all about her but I feel she’s become far more destructive and out of control than she’s been before and I do believe she loves her mum, even if it’s in her own weird way. Katie is also very much about control and she can’t control her mother’s illness and I think that has been a very bitter pill for her to swallow. As I’ve said before I have no sympathy for her (it’s just my thoughts on it), people the world over are dealing with the same and a lot worse and don’t behave like her.

Reactions: 23
I’m not making excuses for Katie as her behaviour is inexcusable but I wonder if she’s spiralled out of control even more so and doesn’t care what happens to her because her mother is clearly very poorly (dying) and she can’t cope with the thought of losing her. KP will suffer when that day comes because she’s got to live with all the extra stress she’s put her terminally ill mother through in her last years, when she should have made them some of her happiest and contented years if that’s possible.
Are you kidding? KP doesn't give a stuff about her mother other than as a convenient card to play in the press, someone to dump her children on and a discreet cash stash. KP is incapable of loving anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Nooooooooo, I already called it a couple of threads back......he's doing Indiana Jones in Jett's room 😬

My original thought wouldn't be allowed....Roses are red, violets are blue, Skanky's a bleep & Cole is one too 😁🤣
You can use twunt Pink, put it in bold for the next title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Are you kidding? KP doesn't give a stuff about her mother other than as a convenient card to play in the press, someone to dump her children on and a discreet cash stash. KP is incapable of loving anyone.
Nope I’m not kidding, I think she’s a vile woman but I do think she loves her mum deep down in her own way and takes her for granted and I do believe she’s going to hurt like hell when she’s gone.

Reactions: 10
New thread 🥰🧵 xx.
Well done Pink Squirrel 💖😘 xx.

I'm on page 51 of the last thread 🧵😀 x.

Resizer_16445020814530.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Nope I’m not kidding, I think she’s a vile woman but I do think she loves her mum deep down in her own way and takes her for granted and I do believe she’s going to hurt like hell when she’s gone.
at this rate The Terminally Ill One is going to outlive her appalling offspring anyway

Not saying she doesn't love her Mum. But she will make sure she makes money from her death, instead of going away and grieve in private

• Sad
Ok. Let’s play Pricey bingo.
I think it’ll be a new realistic payment plan, the mental elf card and a beige tracksuit, clinging onto Coles arm like a bucket of chips.
Followed by a trip to the Maldives because of stress.
What does everyone else think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.