Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Guys I know we’re not supposed to but I didn’t wanna just disappear without saying toodles to you lovely lot, you’ve kept me thoroughly entertained and some real laugh out loud moments but I just can’t with KP anymore 😡

Think of me next time you a have a cheeky Greggs😉😘💕😘💕😘XxX
I guess we all feel like that at times, I know I have. What keeps me going is the kinship and laughs, KP and Cole are secondary. You may feel better sooner than you expect and we'll be waiting!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Mr Half Price off on one again 🤣 shame about his poor grammar 🤣🤣
Cole - 'Ermmm I strongly object to the press getting me attention....now buy my stuff, thanks press'. Dingbat!

Cole it's not 'lying' really is it, it's called sensationalism, that's the concept the Tabloid press is based on and what your missus has been living
off for 2 decades. Pair of Dingbats 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Guys I know we’re not supposed to but I didn’t wanna just disappear without saying toodles to you lovely lot, you’ve kept me thoroughly entertained and some real laugh out loud moments but I just can’t with KP anymore 😡

Think of me next time you a have a cheeky Greggs😉😘💕😘💕😘XxX
Noooooooooooooooooo, please stay 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Does it annoy anyone else that she's had all that surgery done on her face to "improve" it....yet she leaves those two moles that look like big spots? If it was me, they'd be the first to go!
Nah, they're her beauty spots, growing more and bigger as she gets older and even more beautiful.
I'm crying as I write this.😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So ladies, are we all feeling 'empowered' by Skanky yet? You know 'my body, my rules'...... except it's not really is it if she's asking what they want 🤔🤷.

Crawl my lovely, I genuinely have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say on your Itsasham 🥴 you like the scum? You don't like the scum? They showed a pic? They didn't show a pic? BUT get over to OF for more of what they did/didn't show 🤯🤷

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Ive read that, those on OF`s ... can make the most money, by creepy pervy ` punters ` requesting certain things ... I wonder if any of her deviants, will request, that she squats on the hard shoulder, pulling her manky bum cheeks apart ... and taking a big dump, without wiping????? 🥴 🥴 🥴 :poop::poop::poop: ... Im sure she`ll earn a few quid doing something she's good at 😖😖😖 ... there ya go pwicceeey, Ive just given you an excellent idea for content 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ... you're very welcome .... Look at these fine photos .... ` cole ` you limp, pencil dick ... you've struck gold with ya dolly, she goes beyond ` special ` .... she's a keeper mate 😁😁😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Winepig

VIP Member
I find it an odd video for a daughter to send to a mother, even more so because she’s only 14. As for KP posting it on her public IG where she promotes her OF I find it sick and very concerning. Sadly I think Princess will live with her mother when she’s old enough.
Yes I think it’s odd too , that’s why I posted it , I was genuinely still playing with dolls when I was 14 .
And I know times change , but i don’t know any other 14 year olds that would film this with the intention of sending it to their mother - most mother’s would not be impressed by this at all , I don’t imagine & their mother THEN post it on SM .

They might play dress up in a daft & gauche way & send it to their mates .

But this is like she’s wanting to get herself out into her Mothers demographic . She knew KP would put this STRAIGHT out there & no mistake.

She knows her Mother will post it straight on to her Instagram . An account , let’s not forget , that is also directly linked to The Mother’s OF .

Somebody posted before that Skanky will push P in the direction she chose for herself as it will keep not only her relevant , but I’m sure she’s planning on being a “ Momager” . She will still then get the reflected glory & attention she thirsts for .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
Crawl calling a woman raising money for Animals 'cringe' .... it just says it all really :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Defensive small pricked plank

• Haha
  • Angry

mrspig99

VIP Member
Like anyone is going to take advice from this bully
It's quite simple really, if you don't want people making fun of your manhood don't put it out in the public domain for people to see! Nobody has ever commented on my hubbys manhood because I'm the only one that sees it! Simples! Or at the very least turn off the comments. If they were saying how big it was etc she wouldn't care would she?

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
It must be great being bankrupt and affording things that people who work hard doing an actual job everyday can’t afford.
With any luck she’s had a lobotomy.
People that play bankruptcy like a game are the absolute scum of the earth. Bankruptcy is there purely as a last resort when all else has failed. It’s not a system to be played so that all your debts get written off, people you owe money to can go swivel and you can squirrel the rest of your money away out sight and go on spending.
Where the hell are the Inland Revenue in all this!? They clearly need to investigate her.

• Heart