Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is her finance for real. So if people pay and sign upto his only fans he will give them mental health advice.

Absolutely not what the platform is for. He needs mental health advice himself and he certainly shouldn't be charging people for it.

Heard it all now.

• Angry
Reactions: 44

Sparkly23

Probably too early - but
Thread Title suggestion: Life's a mess and tits like a shelf, but not my fault, it's my mental 'elf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 20.27.21.png

Could she BE any more transparent? ( Said in my best Chandler Bing voice!). She loves her when she is being like her, slathered in slap and posing and thinks they have an unbreakable bond, no Pwicey it's just you thinking you're looking in the mirror at a younger version of yourself!

Would she ever be proud of her doing a science project or doing some art, or getting good exam results....probably not.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Jwren

VIP Member
Skanky just posted this , it’s actually a video of P preening into her phone …. But the wording underneath says it all ….🤢

That kid is going to turn out Bi Polar at this rate - the Andre house , homework , wholesome activities , normality , family time, presumably home cooked meals ….. and then there’s the Birth Woman’s influence of absolute chaos , drink , Drugs , glamma modlin , only fans etc etc .

And yes , I know P doesn’t live there , but the influence is clearly strong .
I find it an odd video for a daughter to send to a mother, even more so because she’s only 14. As for KP posting it on her public IG where she promotes her OF I find it sick and very concerning. Sadly I think Princess will live with her mother when she’s old enough.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

bollox

er.... Millenial :):)

One can only laugh and reply:

1643735240806.jpeg

Latest dick pic - he's aroused....
45984710_303.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

bollox

The search is Over, the leaked dick pic is here:
Here it is…. In all it’s glory:
  1. white+asparagus.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Krm2011

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-02-01-10-26-01-390_com.android.chrome.jpg

God I feel for those kids I really do. They must be so embarrassed and ashamed. She makes me fucking sick!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Ok MM C4 update from me.

Episode 1 she’s really annoying but in episode 2, 3/4 way through she looks really ‘off’ like she’s not with it, her eyes don’t look right. Like she’s spaced out
Even my mum said last week that Katie must have been 'drugged up' and my mum knows less than I do about drugs bless her :LOL:

I had to make an account to view Carl's todger, I must admit I was not expecting the length and I studied it because i think there’s some trickery involved. You know how the kardashians slim things down, I think he’s lengthened that But forgot to add some width

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Does Katona do sex acts on OF?
i wonder if she does too? I was shocked when she admitted her then, 14 year old daughter was taking the pictures to be posted on OF. Social Services should be involved. That’s disgusting for a vulnerable under age girl to be doing. Another unfit mother. What Katona and Price‘s kids have seen and heard doesn’t bare thinking about.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Has she shown the world her mucky minge yet?
OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDD 😳😳😳😳 I think you've accidentally 'leaked' the next installment! Channel 4 will be renovating her Mucky Minge 🥴 just like the Mucky Mansion, it's been ransacked, had leaks, ripped apart, smashed, gives everyone bad memories, men have fly tipped there.
It's up to Steve the builder to repair it. Bravely assisted by a TV crew, a pot of glue, glitter & some stuffed animals. WOO HOO, I LOVE IT 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Oh dear, Bunnycuddles is crying today, lol....

Bunnycuddles901 HR AGO
This wilfull persecution of our nations sweetheart is truly sickening to behold, remember #Be kind people, if anything happens to "Our"Katie" there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth, and the greatest outpouring of grief ever witnessed. To put it quite simply so everyone understands, sexy Pricey is a national treasure and is the new "People's Princess" sexy Katie is like a vulnerable fragile beautiful flower , we are so lucky to have growing amongst us, a generous kind disabled mother of five , I've heard lovely Katie described as "The Angel of West Sussex" because of all her secret charity work. I am crying as I type this it makes me so emotional sorry.

• Haha
  • Sick

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
1643824196704.png
1643824216520.png

That looks like the front door where she had her twelfty billion pound flowers delivered?
There are about 40 photos on this article - all the same shes just moved slightly - Backgrid and Nash (?) have done well out of this one.

WTF is that head bandage? looks like a bonnet?

BTW hope you all dont mind me sharing screenshots of stories - saves others going and clicking on the site and adding to the stats

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm on page 9 🥰

Cole and little sausage Cole have been looking at Katie's only fans pics.. Little sausage cole is so turned off his rolled himself into a plasticine Swizz roll 😄😄😄 x
I Had to use the magnifying glass again to find him 😄😊 xx.

Resizer_16437404672660.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart