Katie Price #115 Press announcement, is she pregnant? Never mind, she's just repugnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cut Price Cole!
Cheaper than the missus, if that was at all possible.
Dontcha know OF is the venue for all modern millionaires?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Stop calling him a plank, my shelves are insulted.
An hole, showing his hole.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It does make you wonder why a millionaire needs to do onlyfans to earn a couple of pounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cause she’s a desperate loser, and why would Cole want any of her children around his precious IVF baby. The guy is vile and should hang his head in shame but I’ll settle on Channel4 blurring his fisog for now cause that’s well funny!🀣
So they done that ridiculous press call where skanky spouted the biggest load of hypocritical crap πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Carl wasn't allowed on stage (or on the mucky M show) & had to stand up the back..looking like a fuming budgie in a classy trackie 🀭...then went straight to the local fertility clinic while all the press were there, sticking out her belly & claiming she wants to be left alone again πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€”πŸ˜‚ how can she have kids with a man that S.S. Don't allow near them gs?? & did anyone see the papers say crawlie was a constant support for her 5 children through #textgate?? πŸ€” πŸ˜³πŸ˜’ What the fluffy duck is that crap all about?? SOCIAL SERVICES REMOVED YOUR KIDS, CARL'S NOT ALLOWED CONTACT WITH THEM & YOU EVEN ADMITTED IT YOURSELF ON YOUR INSTA STORIES πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ!!
...... What a pair of bell-ends πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just more staged πŸ’© I mean he’s in the same outfit as the OF launch, she has her hair and makeup done. Amazing that they got an appointment in london, same day as her visit to a london studio πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Probably said to Backgrid after the press call to follow them…. πŸ™„
A few photos of them walking down the street and pretending to ring a doorbell and people fall for it big time! Of course she told the paps where she was going to be!

Reactions: 26
They aren’t going for IVF. They haven’t got the money for a start.
If they were though, I’d suggest she borrows Charles Drury off Lozza Goodyer. His little swimmers would be much more effective than Carl’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
#116 age spot tits and luminous teeth gallore, their Only Fans will be a tragic bore

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely no idea if I'm allowed to post these but duck it I am anyway. They're hardly explicit.

I didn't pay for them, someone on twitter leaked!

Nice to see pictures taken for OF in Princess' bedroom 🀒
Again all photoshopped and filtered to hell. See sexier things in adverts for fisherman’s friend

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the heck was the point of that interview? It went absolutely nowhere. And Chelsea's face at the beginning when she introduced her she was clearly thinking 'who the heck is this woman'? Interesting how Katie's accent there is much more mild than it is these days. And comparing herself to the Kardashians? Deluded or what? She was quite pretty back then though. If she really was going to the US every 3 months to get her extensions done and botox I think we can see where all her money went!
Just watched this myself hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
β€œIn her head, Jordan is coming back," the source said. "This is her return. Jordan is coming back to save her career."
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Claire from CAN gave you a career by removing Jordan from the equation you muppet ... You couldn't keep the act up though because Jordan is YOU KP ... She dragged you all the way right back to where you are now ... Trying to relive your youth at 43

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
β€œIn her head, Jordan is coming back," the source said. "This is her return. Jordan is coming back to save her career."
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ammmm.... 'Jordan' hun.... Get back into the Motorola box you crawled from cause it was Claire Canns that gave you a new fake 'katie price' pr persona, that people liked, not you πŸ‘ it was all her brilliant mastermind, that crumbled when she walked out on you with Pete!! People seeing the real, unmanaged you, on SM & tabloids was your downfall gs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Back in the box with ya, ya hallion

• Heart
Reactions: 35

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈWhy doesn't she focus on the kids she already has?, why does she always want to try for a baby with every boyfriend?
A child is just another money making commodity for her. She’s got any hardly income from the other children now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Who da f*ck is this, cos it sure ain’t what Skanky looks like. I can actually see they’ve used the teenager setting on that photo πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜

Iβ€˜ve reverse FaceAppp’d this, ahhhhh tis glamorous granny Skanky. This is what her Only Fans punters will be after, the real deal. To be honest FaceApp has made her look quite good for her age, c’mon Pwicey stop with filters making you look 18, and give β€˜em your real age, like this….

59B4956A-3326-4AE1-A588-FB9EF3804F4C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow look at him trying to say that Asya girl (who said he was dating her at same time as KP) is clout chasing him
He’s as deluded as her
Wonder if there's a double meaning to his use of clout chaser?

Clout chasing:have influence or power

To have clout is to have influence or power. In popular culture, people with clout are seen as popular and cool.

Or is she looking for a clout?

I'm sure it's the former...must be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow look at him trying to say that Asya girl (who said he was dating her at same time as KP) is clout chasing him
He’s as deluded as her
Let’s see how long it takes him to use the β€˜people are using my name to make money’ bullshit Price keeps coming out withπŸ™„ You’re ex isn’t after your pennies Cole, she’s just pointing out that you’re a nobπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely no idea if I'm allowed to post these but duck it I am anyway. They're hardly explicit.

I didn't pay for them, someone on twitter leaked!

Nice to see pictures taken for OF in Princess' bedroom 🀒
STAPPPP ITTTT!!!! Why is she subjecting princesses wee Teddy bear to the black hole off calcutta 😭😭 Is nothing sacred gs nooo!!!
...... What an absolutely, selfish mofo she is πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Reactions: 16
Just watched this myself hahaha!
How far KP has fallen though ... Not just losing her looks ... Financially too ... Back then she used to fly to the state's for Botox & extensions ... Now it's cut price trips to Turkey ... She can't blame herself for her drop in circumstances, that's probably why she still attacks Pete ... In her mind it all went wrong because he left her ... It wasn't her behaviour that led him to leave ...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.