Katie Price #115 Press announcement, is she pregnant? Never mind, she's just repugnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

🤦🏻‍♀️Why doesn't she focus on the kids she already has?, why does she always want to try for a baby with every boyfriend?
Cause she’s a desperate loser, and why would Cole want any of her children around his precious IVF baby. The guy is vile and should hang his head in shame but I’ll settle on Channel4 blurring his fisog for now cause that’s well funny!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely. Feminism is about rights, freedom of choice and supporting each other. She strips off to have men validate her and bullies and attacks every woman around her.

I remember her saying she's been registered as disabled and will have to get married in trainers as she can never wear heels again 🙄
I didnt watch the show but I saw the trailer. She seemed to walk around perfectly fine for someone with permanently damaged feet!
You can’t claim PIP until your condition is proved to be longer lasting than 6 months. You can’t claim until 6 months unless it’s disabling stroke or terminal. She could have got a temporary blue badge though

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Cheaper than KP
He has got to be the thickest wanker involved in this whole sorry situation. Who on God’s green Earth would part with their money for exclusive access to Cole Woods. I’m being serious here? He’s a bleeping non-entity. He had a 5 min stint on Love Island and couldn’t make that work. He can’t flog a car for love nor money and spends his days as an old bleep’s dogs body. I just can’t believe the audacity of the bloke 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Cause she’s a desperate loser, and why would Cole want any of her children around his precious IVF baby. The guy is vile and should hang his head in shame but I’ll settle on Channel4 blurring his fisog for now cause that’s well funny!🤣e
Wasn’t Cole told because of his roof use he had no chance and there’s a “ I am legend “ going on in his Gucci nut sack?

Wasn’t Cole told because of his roof use he had no chance and there’s a “ I am legend “ going on in his Gucci nut sack?
R I o d. use

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Allegedly Cole’s dad, AFP AND Edna have refused to provide statements though. Shame. I bet they could tell some stories.
If they are happy that he hit her, says it all really. If someone hit my daughter then I would definitely be giving a statement. And kicking him where it hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just more staged 💩 I mean he’s in the same outfit as the OF launch, she has her hair and makeup done. Amazing that they got an appointment in london, same day as her visit to a london studio 🤷🏻‍♀️ Probably said to Backgrid after the press call to follow them…. 🙄
Don’t think it will ever beat the “paps” in vegas 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
KP likes to get the money in a lump sum up front then prat around for a few days filming the content or taking pictures ... £11 a head coming in in dribs and drabs based on how many pictures she posts will just make her lose interest ... I sell on ebay, you can make a lot of money from £10 sales BUT you have to be on top of the listings all the time, source and list things every day to maintain that income ... if you take your foot off the gas your profits drop very fast ... i would imagine OF requires the same level of commitment ... she cant just dredge up some pictures from last month last week last year like she does on SM if people are paying for content ... she will never have had to have so many pictures taken for Page 3 or lads mags as she will for this if she wants to make a go of it then throw in a few private paid videos / calls and OF will take over her life just due to its very nature ... i honestly think thats why the ones who do well on it like katona dont really do anything else media wise now. Whatever happens though interest will be finite, especially as KP is older ... her shelf life is limited on there even if she pulls out all the stops ... apart from her limited attention span / lack of ability to commit to things I think she would only be a flash in the pan short lived curiosity anyway
Totally agree, neither of these work shy grifters will put in the hours to make a success of this, whoever wants a subscription to her content will soon be drifting away if it’s not updated regularly. Still don’t get why people would pay £11 a month, but I know there are people out there who probably will, and they’ll want new w*nking material for their cash on a regular basis. As you say its virtually a full-time business to make the big bucks.

Another reason as to why I can’t see it lasting, I looked through the Only Fans T&C’s, no way will Skanky abide by them, pretty confident she’ll be banned quite quickly. Banned or bored, it’ll be another failed Skanky venture 😁

Reactions: 23
What utter 💩 “empowering other women” there’s nothing empowering about this whatsoever, they do it for easy money nothing more. KK is a disgrace, bankrupt twice I believe and now living a life of luxury without having to pay back those she owed, no better than a lowlife thief as far as I’m concerned!
Agree, I view her like anyone who steals from a shop or commits fraud. She has no morals, no humility or decency.

Reactions: 15
Okay, I'm back from personal family business and catching up. WTAF?? Anyway, I need your help lovely friends. Purely for research purposes ( 🤥🤥) I'm following this rancid pair on insta. Can see posts but which button do I press to see the comments?? Social media dinosaur here!! Thank you in advance lovelies 🥰
Click on the post, if you still cant see the comments click on the speech bubble as if you were going to leave a comment and the comments should come up. To watch their stories click on their profile image, which is the little circle top left. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
duck me! I disappear for 12 hours, come back and there’s 2 whole new threads to get through!!! It’s like trying to read War and Peace at warp speed trying to catch up!
She’s still a vile bleep.

duck me! I disappear for 12 hours, come back and there’s 2 whole new threads to get through!!! It’s like trying to read War and Peace at warp speed trying to catch up!
She’s still a vile bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.