Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex was 'the one' for about 2 weeks in 2018. He's the first one she was screwing behind Kris's back. So they split up.....got back together & then she got with Charles Drury for 10mins. He's now 'loved up' with Lauren Goodger. And let's not forget that ALL the men cheat on Priceless. It's NEVER her fault. She's a woman!
Alex was a quickie holiday romance because she seen the size of his wallet not his ding a ling, soon faded when he seen the light its all in the papers

Reactions: 6
As fast as they get their £1000 from the crappy swipe ups they go off to selfridges. Tomorrow, asking for freebies for their dog/child/hairdresser

I did manage to plough on through the rank eating video, she is constantly licking her teeth now too. I got this lovely screenshot. What a catch she is

Why is she shouting at Harvey is he hard of hearing? Does anyone have any eardrum left?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
yup it’s all smoke and mirrors with them and all other influencers. The thought of getting myself in serious debt for some instagram clout makes me feel a bit ill but debt obviously isn’t something that bothers her either.
She buys her followers and likes, I wish you could report her for that but ig are crap at taking proper reports but at the same time they state bot accounts and click farms are illegal, if Klatty went back to square 1 she would be lucky to drum up 500 thous she doesn't even get that on her You Tube tit

As fast as they get their £1000 from the crappy swipe ups they go off to selfridges. Tomorrow, asking for freebies for their dog/child/hairdresser

I did manage to plough on through the rank eating video, she is constantly licking her teeth now too. I got this lovely screenshot. What a catch she is

Why is she shouting at Harvey is he hard of hearing? Does anyone have any eardrum left?
Did you see what i posted about the weave/shampoo being a fake ad?

Reactions: 6
I think it’s hard to prove that it’s a wig just from photos, ASA might Chuck that one out. I’m trying not to get banned by them for sending so many 😂
At least she has a wonky #AD on those photos 😂
Glad to cause you some extra work there Kate.
She reminds me of Nan from the Catherine Tate show lately

Her social blade is weird, it’s not really gaining that much and is losing a fair few a week, and Carl has way better engagement on less followers than her

Reactions: 11
Poor little woofer! Not a trace of him at all since shortly after she got with Carl. Discarded like a used toy 😔
What the hell does she actually have to do to get some sort of ban from owning animals?! How much suffering has to happen!

• Sad
Reactions: 12

I wonder if she's gone to Selfridge's in those minging pajamas that now seem to be stuck to her 🤷.

I forced myself to watch the whole video....it was torture. She seems to shout all the time now. But she was really yelling at poor Harvey. Maybe she's going deaf & thinks she's talking normally 🤔.

Her eating is absolutely gross. Is all the junk she shovels in her gob part of the Herbalife, spinach, baby making diet 🤣. She'll be off to get all the fat sucked out soon!

Do you think she knows she looks an absolute mess or is she so deluded that she thinks she looks amazing? If she genuinely believed she was 'perfect' would she need to filter everything?

Reactions: 11

Why does she never close her legs :sick:

• Haha
Sorry if this has been mentioned. What happened to Gary and Phil? The couple and I think Gary was a hairdresser? Seemed to be best friends for years then nothing, were bug parts of each others weddings. No big fall out was mentioned unless I missed it. Just seemed to disappear out her life.
Did she not rip them off to as well as publicly embarrassing them 🤔

Good for advertising "My Sticky Tights" 🤣😉
Who the chuff would want sticky tights hehehe 😂🤣

Before i go anyone advise teething trouble pains......HELP SEND EYEBAGS ,ive got 3 under the age of 10 hence the name MAYEM but it changes or gets worse as you go along 😫😩 xx

Came on here just to say the same thing - I literally cannot stand it. I remember when Alex won BB & she wisked him off to Vegas to get married - she announced it whilst stuffing her face full of choc truffles - she literally couldnt speak "scoff, scoff, guess whaaat, we scoff are litereally scoff ge hinng maawwwiiid scoff" DISGUSTING!! DON'T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL

and on another note - really well done @Moobiemoo @DC16 &. @Cloud Chaser for sniffing out her dodgy dealings & slippery tactics - nothing escapes these intrepid TaTTLERS!! 👏👏🔍
How do people get in touch with Alex ive sent him a couple of messages on Faceache but he's never replied and i dont want to disturb his girlfriend

Why is this woman even condoning this, its an old video for a start look at the klat monsters hair. Anna has an autistic son yes, not one that she pawns out to society, wtffff, is wrong with her supporting her false tit, did klatty give her a big bung 💷 🤔???

I just have one question. WHERE THE HELL IS BLADE??????
Just pulled up when she or he notices people have been asking about him on comments, a quick snap where he looks terrified, then gone again. They like the show off dogs now "Sid and precious" god help them 🙏

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did she not rip them off to as well as publicly embarrassing them 🤔

Who the chuff would want sticky tights hehehe 😂🤣

Before i go anyone advise teething trouble pains......HELP SEND EYEBAGS ,ive got 3 under the age of 10 hence the name MAYEM but it changes or gets worse as you go along 😫😩 xx

How do people get in touch with Alex ive sent him a couple of messages on Faceache but he's never replied and i dont want to disturb his girlfriend

Why is this woman even condoning this, its an old video for a start look at the klat monsters hair. Anna has an autistic son yes, not one that she pawns out to society, wtffff, is wrong with her supporting her false tit, did klatty give her a big bung 💷 🤔???

Just pulled up when she or he notices people have been asking about him on comments, a quick snap where he looks terrified, then gone again. They like the show off dogs now "Sid and precious" god help them 🙏
Lillyloo dont know why its not letting me like that ,like i said im new here, maybe im still working it out, better than faceache jail lol.And very odd Anna supports her knowing her background and lies, her son has similar traits as Harvey but, it goes to show its how they are raised (with stability support, love and care, one had one the other didn't ) Anna's is like a young teen like its should be where as Harvey is still a child but that is where Klatty has kept him and that aint right an Anna should know that!!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she's gone to Selfridge's in those minging pajamas that now seem to be stuck to her 🤷.

I forced myself to watch the whole video....it was torture. She seems to shout all the time now. But she was really yelling at poor Harvey. Maybe she's going deaf & thinks she's talking normally 🤔.

Her eating is absolutely gross. Is all the junk she shovels in her gob part of the Herbalife, spinach, baby making diet 🤣. She'll be off to get all the fat sucked out soon!

Do you think she knows she looks an absolute mess or is she so deluded that she thinks she looks amazing? If she genuinely believed she was 'perfect' would she need to filter everything?
And where are their bl**dy masks again!!!! Last time photographed in Selfridges with no masks, I know people complained last time and Selfridges responded to the complainants! 😡😡

Reactions: 9

Where can I watch this video please?

Reactions: 3

This seems to be the last time she was with Gary/Phil and she didn’t go to their wedding. I have a feeling that perhaps they took francines side

Reactions: 7
Hi all! I am a swedish lurker 😊 I want to thank you for all the Katie threads. I am following here every day. something about Harvey is making me more and more upset. He is18, he is a young man, with autism and special needs. He is not a child anymore, but a young grown up. I start to really worry about him. He seems to be kept away from growing up with all this santa Claus stuff and so on. And the stimming he does in the santagreeting clip? Is that really a sign of happiness or is it stress as well. Sorry for my english, doing my best😀

• Heart
Reactions: 25

This seems to be the last time she was with Gary/Phil and she didn’t go to their wedding. I have a feeling that perhaps they took francines side

I remember just before Kate married Alex Reid she attended Gary and Phil’s wedding (was partly filmed for her show) and it was so cringe. You can find the episode on You tube.
She made it all about herself and she had a break down at the reception and started crying over her marriage with Pete and the dinner table, got drunk and then decided to sing (awfully) I have nothing - which was her wedding song to Pete. (She never even sang the song they had actually asked her to perform)
She totally ruined their reception and you could see that Phil wasn’t impressed. Gary was trying to shrug it off but you could tell how awkward it was.
It was the only time I ever saw Katie actually being honest about how gutted she was losing Pete and actually seemed quite vulnerable. But to do it at your best mates wedding wasn’t on. It just became the Katie show.
They were all very close as I also remember that when princess was born Gary and Phil were there before she got wheeled done to have her c- section. It’s a shame her selfishness cost the friendship, but it’s typical Kate behaviour isn’t it?i think she’s miles away now from the girl she used to be when I look back at her shows. I mean she’s always been a chav but she’s really gone downhill I feel these last few years.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hi all! I am a swedish lurker 😊 I want to thank you for all the Katie threads. I am following here every day. something about Harvey is making me more and more upset. He is18, he is a young man, with autism and special needs. He is not a child anymore, but a young grown up. I start to really worry about him. He seems to be kept away from growing up with all this santa Claus stuff and so on. And the stimming he does in the santagreeting clip? Is that really a sign of happiness or is it stress as well. Sorry for my english, doing my best😀
Sad as it is, the only way Katie knows how to make him happy is to give him stuff. After all; she is barely with him anymore. She wants the instant gratitude from seeing him happy about what SHE has given him. You can see it makes her feel good about herself
He seemed very happy and excited, it was very sweet. But I do not know what life skills he has or will be able to learn for the future. Or whether he is even leaving the house anymore

She will say he’s been shielding but you never see KP out on a walk with her kids and pets. Ever. She’s either indoors in a car shopping in a salon or on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.