Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Ear we go", yes I read that disgusting ear wax story, does she have to be so graphic?

As for the IG stories, holy buggering mushrooms, so many scams, she SHOULD be investigated.

Reactions: 11
I think that's her trousers with a cuffed ankle? Looks to be a velvet-like texture. :LOL:

They're all the same pretty much. They sell cheap products for inflated prices, some inane and overly specific backstory for how the product was created, hundreds of fake reviews and the same payment system. Some sites seem more legitimate than others, typically those with social media accounts etc. but they nearly all have poor reviews.

On a separate note, she's so orange she's virtually neon at the moment. Is it the pills? What is going on? She's literally cooking herself.

View attachment 326591

On a separate seperate note (Katie trivia), while watching episodes of Katie and Peter, I discovered she first lost a tooth (she swallowed it) in 2009 when she paid thousands to an American dentist who was clearly crap at his job. She had to go back to him twice. Since she's been to Turkey 2-3 times and is continuing to have teeth fall off, she'll probably end up with dentures within 5 years. She can't even talk with those massive chompers she has in now.
Her face is like orange leather. She needs to lay off the fake tan and plastic surgery.

Reactions: 10
Watchdog has moved to a slot on the One Show . Here's the link to contact them.. They might investigate.
the reporter/presenter is Matt Allwright here's how to contact himl
Yes I stupidly ordered a watch back in May/June for my husband that never came 🙄

Now she’s cleaned her ears out will she stop shouting & hollering through those scam ads 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an absolute car crash of a human. As mentioned previously, that does not seem earwax but if it is (I doubt), why does someone get fake tan, fake teeth, surgery etc but let earwax accumulate like that? If that actually came out off her ear, she would almost feel like she just delivered a baby as it's ginormous!

Reactions: 12
What an absolute car crash of a human. As mentioned previously, that does not seem earwax but if it is (I doubt), why does someone get fake tan, fake teeth, surgery etc but let earwax accumulate like that? If that actually came out off her ear, she would almost feel like she just delivered a baby as it's ginormous!
It was probably the remains of her drug addled brain .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just waiting for all the law suits, she has advertised a lot of tit recently but the ear candles are an accident waiting to happen. Someone is going to light themselves 😲 I mean most of her followers appear to be hard of thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen CW rant at people negatively commenting about the new puppy. He is saying KP wasn’t there when Rolo died, yet on her YT video she said she was in the next room. He is going on saying that a 13 year old can see all the comments, yet he is also using inappropriate wording. I’ve always said said is not right about the story of Rolo dying.

Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen CW rant at people negatively commenting about the new puppy. He is saying KP wasn’t there when Rolo died, yet on her YT video she said she was in the next room. He is going on saying that a 13 year old can see all the comments, yet he is also using inappropriate wording. I’ve always said said is not right about the story of Rolo dying.
God the comments are barely legible
Katie loves controversy, she's made a living from it for decades. Carl isn't thick skinned enough to fit in, the more he lashes out the worse it will get.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if it’s already been posted but . Wtf is going on with her leg
It looks like she's got her foot up Beetlejuice's arse 😂. I've been catching up on comments in the DM. Wow, not much love for her anywhere is there? Is she being 'advised' to make herself seriously unpopular with everyone? Or is she doing it all off her own back? There seems to be a stream of people contacting programs, authorities etc about her. Surely something will be done soon? The clip of Harvey & Cawl makes me feel sick. It's clear Harvey has no clue what's going on. To see him wearing ear defenders in his own home is distressing. That should be his safe place 😭. As a parent of additional needs children myself, I find most of what she subjects him to absolutely disgusting & distressing.

Just waiting for all the law suits, she has advertised a lot of tit recently but the ear candles are an accident waiting to happen. Someone is going to light themselves 😲 I mean most of her followers appear to be hard of thinking.
What really worried me is in the ear candling bollox she says she's going to use them on Harvey because he has problems with his ears 😳. I bloody hope she doesn't! His 'ear problems' are sensory as part of his conditions. And not helped by his gobshite mother, loud music & a constant trail of strangers in & out 😭.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I believe that through absolutely no fault of his own, Harvey was responsible for Rolo's passing 😭. At the time she also churned out so many contradictory tales. She was there, she wasn't there, she was in the next room, she was out shopping, the nanny phoned her, Rolo was alone, Bunny was playing with Rolo, there were 5 people in the room.....

Reactions: 8
IF it was anything to do with Harvey, then she will never say (and rightly so).

IF it was anything to do with Harvey, then she will never say (and rightly so).
Absolutely. She was responsible for that puppy & failed spectacularly in her responsibilities, end of. I didn't mean to cause upset by suggesting that Harvey may be responsible. As a parent of additional needs children I can see how this may have happened. I'm not suggesting for 1 moment that he deliberately harmed the puppy in a psychopathic way. He clearly loves animals. And animals are wonderful therapy for additional needs. I remember in 1 of her 'shows' years ago Harvey was having a meltdown & she said get the dog out of here. In the same show she also said he couldn't be trusted with the animals or his younger siblings. Her choice of words is sickening. It's nothing to do with trust. It's to do with her lack of care & support for him. I find it desperately sad that she & those close to him should know his triggers yet he seems to be placed in vulnerable & distressing situations. She is cruel & disgusting 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The puppy should have been in a penned area. There is no more debate on it! She said she gave it CBD oil from the breeder which made it sleepy but it shouldn’t have been able to climb under a recliner because it should have been in a pen or puppy crate. If you don’t like crates you should use an open pen to keep your puppy safe, not only do puppies get squashed they can also die falling down stairs

I just watched Princess video with bunny, the children do seem to have a lovely bond. She’s got 2 bunk beds and a bed in the room at Cole’s which looks nice from one end. She’s got all 3 kids shoved in one bedroom and the other end of the bedroom looks like all her other houses usually do with piles of clothes and junk all over it. Maybe she should do less Christmas tree shopping and order a chest of drawers for once as that new puppy will end up the same way, lost in a pile of disorganised junk

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
The puppy should have been in a penned area. There is no more debate on it! She said she gave it CBD oil from the breeder which made it sleepy but it shouldn’t have been able to climb under a recliner because it should have been in a pen or puppy crate. If you don’t like crates you should use an open pen to keep your puppy safe, not only do puppies get squashed they can also die falling down stairs

I just watched Princess video with bunny, the children do seem to have a lovely bond. She’s got 2 bunk beds and a bed in the room at Cole’s which looks nice from one end. She’s got all 3 kids shoved in one bedroom and the other end of the bedroom looks like all her other houses usually do with piles of clothes and junk all over it. Maybe she should do less Christmas tree shopping and order a chest of drawers for once as that new puppy will end up the same way, lost in a pile of disorganised junk
She's a scruffy pig, those poor kids and animals. So unfair they're all living in chaos. She's always been dirty, from the very first shows, when she was living with another girl, the place was a pigsty. Not saying she has to be Mrs Hinch, but the basics, like no mountain of tit in every room, isn't difficult.

Reactions: 14
Just wondering if fresh off the back of Meghan's miscarriage news, Pricey will jump on it with her own?

How the hell does she get in such a mess so quickly though? 🤷. I can't see him putting up with that for long. Especially if what his 'mates' have said is true. Most hoarder's take years to get in a mess. She does it in a week! If she's got a set of bunks in there & 1 bed for Bunny, Jett & Princess, do you think she has Junior set up in another room? Or maybe he's refusing to go there at all when he's finished self isolating? He certainly doesn't like all the mess & clutter.

The Mirror is running with his rant 😂. He's doing her no favours in the popularity stakes. Is he doing it on purpose 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Not sure how valid this picture is @cloudchaser not sure if this has been covered before but there are lots of pictures on jyy of her posing by a black RR

She's a scruffy pig, those poor kids and animals. So unfair they're all living in chaos. She's always been dirty, from the very first shows, when she was living with another girl, the place was a pigsty. Not saying she has to be Mrs Hinch, but the basics, like no mountain of tit in every room, isn't difficult.

What an absolute mess!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She says she gonna use them on Harvey.... I mean really. There are better ways to get the ear wax out, if Harvey does suffer with it, like drops etc.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I went back on ASA. I did the larger formal complaint form
I can’t believe Katie only has had 4 complaints about her which are listed. Why have only 4 people complained!

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.