Katie Price #105 The coke is back it's not a rap, but an IG attack, Dr Ems is a quack is it time for a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to deactivate more than that.
Obviously absolutely no intention of reimbursing any of her fans for sending dirty crap to them then. Just like the masterclass rip off. How can the thing have any fans left

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it wrong that I think he looks quite hot here 🙈 😂
I can't lie, I know he's not everyone's cup of tea on here but I love Peter Andre, always have. Has he made some questionable choices? Yes. Has he moved on and become a better person? I'd say so, and what more can people do? Plus I think he's super attractive! And Emily seems really lovely too.

Phew, there I said it, and I feel much better for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Just a thought..... who is baby sitting Crawlspace's brood whilst he is up norf, he cant surely be leaving a 1/4 mill lambo all alone to fend for itself, bless👶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t @PTMe say Edna was now running Deplop, also I spy with my beady eye, doesn’t his mates No.Plate read
M (my) POT BOX… 😂 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Motioning all😘. So the telly tubby is off to the gym following his delightful dinner last night 🤢. I have realised we have not seen them shopping for food in any supermarkets recently, nor the massive shop for pet food , in fact I think the only posts have been sat in the car or skankys beauty treatments. How the mighty have fallen.

DC16 your post was spot on well said 👏👏👏.

Let’s see what delights today brings.Wanky has already posed at the gym … he must have left skanky inher pit.
Which Tellytubbie is he Hampy?

Tinky-Winky or Dipstick??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't lie, I know he's not everyone's cup of tea on here but I love Peter Andre, always have. Has he made some questionable choices? Yes. Has he moved on and become a better person? I'd say so, and what more can people do? Plus I think he's super attractive! And Emily seems really lovely too.

Phew, there I said it, and I feel much better for it.
I had 3rd row tickets at Shepherd’s Bush empire when I was a teenager to see PA - I loved him when he first come out with mysterious girl / Flava etc 🤣🙈
Then when he got with skanky I thought he was gross. The wedding where he had extensions and was so sweaty made me want to vomit.
But he is definitely like wine he really has got so much better with age and no doubt he is a handsome fella these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve caught up!
@DC16 very well said 👏👏

Why doesn’t he drag Skanky down there with him…..she keeps banging on about training 🤣🤣
I recall Pricey once ran an article that “couples who train together stay together” 🤣 still going strong then 🤣 with the loving couple doing some boxing training this morning 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I recall Pricey once ran an article that “couples who train together stay together” 🤣 still going strong then 🤣 with the loving couple doing some boxing trading this morning 🤣
She never sticks to anything

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She never sticks to anything
Sweet jesus, those photos were from sept 2020, one trip to the butcher of Istanbul and a couple of extra stone have really aged her, she looks 10yrs older now

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.