Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the slosher KP

VIP Member
I learnt so much new things reading her thread. I reckon it's a toss up who's the more horrific person
In a nutshell where does the little boy live and why? Might head over there but will be good to have a heads up.
KP will always win tho - but maybe only cos she’s got a few years on Steph 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Looks like his dealer phone in centre console

View attachment 980434
Thats the house she had before mm. She sold it to showjumper Scott Brash. He updated it and installed a large jumping arena directly in front of the house.

This photo is what it was like when manky had it.

View attachment 980326
I remember this in one of the early documentaries. I much prefer this house, the equestrian facilities are much better than the MM. No pool though, she should have stayed at this one, think it was in Maresfield but not sure.

Reactions: 8

PurplePie

Chatty Member
I think you might be lost and wandered into the wrong room, this isn’t the KP Appreciation Society.
🤔 By the way you haven’t got a friend called 🐰Cuddles/Boiler have you?
Where did I say anything nice or supportive of KP? I can't stand the lunatic. But I am delighted she called out Emily for the reasons I already said. It's not a case of liking one or the other you know.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
KP is nowhere near the sectioning threshold though, and she only has limited and supervised access to her kids. She's a wreck head yes, but so are a lot of people. It doesn't mean that she should or would be sectioned. Her issue is narcissism and I'm not sure that's even treatable.
We only know what we know though. I think there’s far more that would take it to a sectioning.

Nwest

Chatty Member
Smug twat or not any picture he or Emily post of J&P look normal.
They always look happy and pleased to be involved and in them.
Contrast that whereby those with Skanky are all posed and forced, he'll she can't even seem to bare seeing poor Jett.
No, to Skanky her kids are just another possesion.
Agree with you on this. Think it's easy sometimes to think of your own personal situation with children and step mum's rather than this sort of situation.

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Fucking idiot needs to look up the toxic triad/ trilogy of risk before she rags on dr fried egg tits.
While she’s at it she can look at the dark triad.
She’s fucking horrific and needs putting down

Reactions: 6