Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Thank you 🥰❤🤗😘 xx
Lol yep his teeth was fine before 😘 xx

Thank you ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
As soon as I saw the vid I couldn't wait to make a pic 😘 xx

@MANDATORY ..Hope this sign is fine for you Love Pom ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

If not..let me know and I make one more to your taste..it's abit unimaginative as I'm tired..but will make more pics tomorrow 😊❤🥰😘 xx.

View attachment 978549
Thank you Pom... its perfect 🥰 💞 👌 😍
Sending lots of love and big hugs 🫂 🤗 💗 💖 xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9

YellowTail

VIP Member
Well said. Calling out Emily as a doctor who knows nothing about MH? Totally ridiculous! She worked on the front line in Covid wards. She saw people dying in her care! WTF doesn't KP understand about that? The only thing she ever did was pose wearing a Jabs army t-shirt. Good coming from someone who hates needles eh?

View attachment 977784
What it the silver thing on the wall with the hose? Sorry to derail but I can’t figure this out and it is bugging me

Reactions: 9

catty1

I go through that amount of milk in a week. I have very hungry teenage lads and a greedy hubby lol
I go through that milk in about 2 days and there is only 3 of us in house! I don’t drink it on its own but do a lot of cooking with milk etc sauces and puddings.

Reactions: 8

Noggin

Chatty Member
So obviously she’s behind that account to get hold of that comment before it was removed!
FFS She needs to shut the f*ck up the sanctimonious lowlife!
Where is the comment? Has it been posted here?
Sorry, I'm behind 🤦🏼‍♀️

DixieDoo

Yes that's it

No she lived with Alex, Leandro then Kieran in it 😂😂😂😂
I thought this was KP's previous house...it's the one with the equestrian stuff, trotting ground etc?? As you say, 2 doors down from MM (but this is not the house in the sales ad).
In the photo, MM is at the top, old house at the bottom (plus close-up).
Screenshot_20220110-181718_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20220110-181726_Maps.jpg

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I agree with both you and @Jwren, I understand that they love her, and I understand they wish to support her, but it’s not helping her.
After some kind of disaster they are all on board pleading for understanding, but the main problem is never addressed.Kps family makes excuses for her behaviour.That appalling behaviour , or its causes are never addressed. Once the initial bad press die down it’s all back to business as usual.She is never punished, never held responsible for her actions and always excused and applauded by AFP and her sister.
They collude with her, and enable her to continue on this path.
They ain't gonna chop down the money 💰tree.

Jwren

VIP Member
So if your child wouldn't let you in the house, refused to take your calls, and didn't fit the criteria for sectioning, what exactly would you do?
Personally camp outside maybe in my car until she did let me in, you did ask 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
She even got that wrong, she wrote ‘will never be my kids parents’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ and what on earth is she on about, Emily doesn’t claim to be a doctor, she is a doctor FGS 🙄 🤣🤣
KP really is bat💩 crazy.
And the proverbial YOUR !

• Haha