Katie Price #10 Bankrupt Barbie and conman Cole, don’t want fame but want a TV show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I have just looked up Femme Luxe. It was dissolved in Feb 2019.

No wonder they all look so cheap, regardless of what they are wearing! Cheap tat

Reactions: 6
Will we see much of Junior again? He seems increasingly resentful of Katie and her antics since she got together with Carl. He's at an age where he'll care more about being with friends anyway, but having a mum who prioritises men above her kids won't help.

It's a shame because she was a completely different person when he was younger, and they were very affectionate with each other.
Affectionate with each other???? She was AWFUL to Junior! It was painful to watch. It's already been mentioned on here the time in America when she pretended to eat his pet snail, and he was distraught. She just laughed. And when he was very small, he went to Cyprus to stay with Pete's family and Pete flew over to collect him. They arrived home quite late one evening and Kate hadn't seen Junior for 2 or 3 weeks. She didn't even bother to wait up to see them, but went to bed because she was tired. And another time, when she was pregnant with Princess, she said to Pete, "For God's sake, just give me a girl this time and I might bond with it." I've never forgotten this, but the reality show episodes that featured these scenes have been removed from YouTube. Hopefully, Pete organised this in order to protect Junior from realising quite how awful his mother is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Bobak Samari was director of the dissolved Femme Luxe.
He is director on this new company too, femme luxe fashion ltd, so set this company up after the other one dissolved?

Reactions: 4
This stuff is all so desperate and tacky. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
She probably wishes she stuck with her first manager Dave Read (pre Claire).
She has nothing to lose. I wonder if Clare orer hubby would work with Katie again.
She needs rescuing.

Reactions: 3
Affectionate with each other???? She was AWFUL to Junior! It was painful to watch. It's already been mentioned on here the time in America when she pretended to eat his pet snail, and he was distraught. She just laughed. And when he was very small, he went to Cyprus to stay with Pete's family and Pete flew over to collect him. They arrived home quite late one evening and Kate hadn't seen Junior for 2 or 3 weeks. She didn't even bother to wait up to see them, but went to bed because she was tired. And another time, when she was pregnant with Princess, she said to Pete, "For God's sake, just give me a girl this time and I might bond with it." I've never forgotten this, but the reality show episodes that featured these scenes have been removed from YouTube. Hopefully, Pete organised this in order to protect Junior from realising quite how awful his mother is.
Sorry, I disagree. The snail thing has been repeated here and really over exaggerated. She pretended to eat it as a joke and he got upset. She then made an effort to console him, that she hadn't hurt it, followed him inside and explained it was a joke. She wasn't being cruel on that occasion. Bad judgement maybe.

If you re-watch the series on YouTube there are loads of examples of her being an active parent. If you're going to be one-sided, you may as well have a go at Pete. There were occasions where both were focused on themselves and left the other to do the 'parenting'. She wasn't always as bad as she is now.

Reactions: 2
Rats cocks nearly all my comments are gone now on frankensteinettas instagram I was just in the middle of a little tête-à-tête with a if you can’t say anything nice dickspring and everything froze like Katie’s face but not that bad arghhhh

• Haha
Sorry, I disagree. The snail thing has been repeated here and really over exaggerated. She pretended to eat it as a joke and he got upset. She then made an effort to console him, that she hadn't hurt it, followed him inside and explained it was a joke. She wasn't being cruel on that occasion. Bad judgement maybe.

If you re-watch the series on YouTube there are loads of examples of her being an active parent. If you're going to be one-sided, you may as well have a go at Pete. There were occasions where both were focused on themselves and left the other to do the 'parenting'. She wasn't always as bad as she is now.
I haven’t watched Pete in any recent time with his kids but I recall when the kids were crying they both would get quite snippy with them although I think he is one of those dads who lectures them all the time 😂 and she is clearly the more fun one. Princess does seem to be having fun with her

Reactions: 1
Oh god every time I come on here I become more cold and horrified by what is going on!
How on earth do we get something done about this. I really just hate seeing this level of fraud and scamming by anyone, all personal feelings of Katie aside - this is horrifying
Is it worth contacting BBC on that new Morning Live programme? They might take it on? Or Rip Off Britain? I honestly think the police should do something. It's absolutely disgusting that she's blatantly ripping people off. Definitely send all the findings to the company appointed by the court. Maybe they can get something done? It's ridiculous that it's so difficult to get something done. She's a criminal in plain sight 😡

• Heart
I just need details of who to send it to. I have contacted Alex, the ASA, reported on IG and also contacted Hype.

I have never been one of those people who would report your neighbours for having someone round in lockdown, I’m not that much of a basic witch. But I really feel so horrified she is doing this in plain sight. Someone like Mrs Hinch would never get away with this level of scamming, why is KP?

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched Pete in any recent time with his kids but I recall when the kids were crying they both would get quite snippy with them although I think he is one of those dads who lectures them all the time 😂 and she is clearly the more fun one. Princess does seem to be having fun with her
Yeah I think so too. I don't understand why they brought them to so many non-child-friendly places and expected them to behave! They were always throwing fits. It's funny a lot of people say they can't believe they used to like her, well it seems she was more likeable back then - by most people.

I didn't watch the Katie and Peter shows much, but since the thread started I've been playing them in the background and there is such a huge difference in how she was with Junior/Princess and Jett/Bunny. She barely acknowledges Jett and Bunny. She was more hands on with Princess and Junior, although there's always been a strange air of mental absence about her.

Reactions: 7
Does someone want to start a new thread? @265 normally does it but he's not available this evening X not that it's anyone's 'job' to do it, and nobody minds who does (I would but I'd muck it up).

Winner with 25 votes is rockin robin with 'from flogging crap to buying dogs, she is as crazy as a box of frogs'. Not sure if this is the one you didn't want used @Rockin' Robin??

I'm second at the minute, but if someone could do the honours ❤

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think so too. I don't understand why they brought them to so many non-child-friendly places and expected them to behave! They were always throwing fits. It's funny a lot of people say they can't believe they used to like her, well it seems she was more likeable back then - by most people.

I didn't watch the Katie and Peter shows much, but since the thread started I've been playing them in the background and there is such a huge difference in how she was with Junior/Princess and Jett/Bunny. She barely acknowledges Jett and Bunny. She was more hands on with Princess and Junior, although there's always been a strange air of mental absence about her.
She certainly likes bunny better. It’s really sad to see. Bunny is quite outgoing and Jett is much quieter.
If you watch the Alton Towers video, Jett keeps trying to talk to her and she is just totally focused on Carl and the camera man. The poor kid ends up just shutting up

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s used quite often in my industry as a training method 😂
Sending the apprentices down to the hardware stores by any chance? 🤣

mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.