Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is back to “help me decorate and furnish my house because I am utterly clueless “ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would suck the life out of any room this one! Stumbled on her live last night, she came across like she had been on sedatives, no energy at all. Why go on a live then moan? It was all related to Gaza conflict but come on, it’s not personally effecting her so why so much virtue signalling?! I used to enjoy watching her, now if she isn’t moaning she is hyping up Dua Lipa as she is doing her makeup lots if you missed Katie mentioning this every two minutes 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
Would suck the life out of any room this one! Stumbled on her live last night, she came across like she had been on sedatives, no energy at all. Why go on a live then moan? It was all related to Gaza conflict but come on, it’s not personally effecting her so why so much virtue signalling?! I used to enjoy watching her, now if she isn’t moaning she is hyping up Dua Lipa as she is doing her makeup lots if you missed Katie mentioning this every two minutes 😴😴😴😴
Not sure why something not personally affecting you means you can’t ‘virtue signal’ ie stand up for other people’s human rights. I’m not personally affected by animal or child abuse, doesn’t mean I don’t care.

Reactions: 8
KJH tries to leap aboard whatever the current IG bandwagon is. She cares about clicks is all - rarely ever mentions them again, just has to be part of the wave. She will never give it room on her grid which says a lot.

You know when she’s trying on these getups in front of her mirror? Does she actually go out in them? 🙈
I’ve just come on here to show some “fashion” and “understated makeup” screenshots!

I think she does go out in them and truly believes she’s the dogs b*ll*x 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Her over inflated opinion of herself is off the scale now. Even her makeup looks are horrendous let alone the outfits and interior design horrorshow.

She always overstated her importance as an “editorial makeup artist” I think that’s why she is on a constant loop about Dua Lipa.

Reactions: 5
Not sure why something not personally affecting you means you can’t ‘virtue signal’ ie stand up for other people’s human rights. I’m not personally affected by animal or child abuse, doesn’t mean I don’t care.
She was acting like her family are in Gaza, when there are plenty of people actually in that situation.

Reactions: 2
Will the Dua Lipa content ever end? So boring. You’d be forgiven for thinking her Instagram is a Dua Lipa advert.

Reactions: 7