Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly will die with laughter if they move back to the same house and yet I won't be surprised 🤣

Reactions: 10
So they are renting as their new house is old and needs renovations! Builders hope to have it ready in 2022… I have no idea why her parents would be arsed with all that at their age 🙈

Reactions: 12
So they are renting as their new house is old and needs renovations! Builders hope to have it ready in 2022… I have no idea why her parents would be arsed with all that at their age 🙈
It seems like a lot of effort for people of their age, most parents want to downsize as they get older if possible instead of this whole fiasco. It seems to me like Katie didn't settle in malahide and she wasn't close enough (20 mins drive) to her friends. Practically 2 neighbouring seaside towns, identical house to the previous ones, alot more restaurants, bars etc than Skerries so why wouldn't the parents have settled? I'd have told Katie to hit the road and get her own place if I was her mother, she's not 10 years of age, she's 23 🙄

Reactions: 11
It seems like a lot of effort for people of their age, most parents want to downsize as they get older if possible instead of this whole fiasco. It seems to me like Katie didn't settle in malahide and she wasn't close enough (20 mins drive) to her friends. Practically 2 neighbouring seaside towns, identical house to the previous ones, alot more restaurants, bars etc than Skerries so why wouldn't the parents have settled? I'd have told Katie to hit the road and get her own place if I was her mother, she's not 10 years of age, she's 23 🙄
Sure she was talking about doing a student visa for 3 months and heading to Vancouver. Katie love if you can't settle in Malahide how are you going to manage on the other side of the world??? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally ridiculous move. The family are not liked in Skerries so surprised that they're hanging to get back there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sharing Kylie jenners video saying she hasn’t stopped crying didn’t know they were besties 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How extra was the pieces of paper she gave to all her friends too to announce she was moving back 🤣🤣 my toes were curling watching it. One of the friends thought Katie was taking them on holiday you can hear her say at the start of that clip ‘are we going away’ 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.