Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How extra was the pieces of paper she gave to all her friends too to announce she was moving back šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my toes were curling watching it. One of the friends thought Katie was taking them on holiday you can hear her say at the start of that clip ā€˜are we going awayā€™ šŸ˜
The dramatics.. youā€™re moving 20 mins back down the road Jesus H Christ. Not a brain cell between that friend group.

They didnā€™t settle in Malahideā€¦ I mean Iā€™m no expert. But if you spent time in Malahide and didnā€™t use your house there as a stop over between holidays and ventured past going from the house to sues house. You might have settled šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The dramatics.. youā€™re moving 20 mins back down the road Jesus H Christ. Not a brain cell between that friend group.

They didnā€™t settle in Malahideā€¦ I mean Iā€™m no expert. But if you spent time in Malahide and didnā€™t use your house there as a stop over between holidays and ventured past going from the house to sues house. You might have settled šŸ˜‚
Bullshit , they didnā€™t settle in Malahide! More like Sue didnā€™t settle the finances with the bank !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of the friends thought Katie was taking them on holiday you can hear her say at the start of that clip ā€˜are we going awayā€™ šŸ˜
The friends hoping for a freebie trip from the Jackson clan. Friends with benefits!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching Katieā€™s stories today is really disheartening. Iā€™m not much older than her but to hear her say ā€œexcuse the state of meā€ ā€œlook at the state of meā€ when she looks, in my opinion, fine, is really upsetting. If I looked like that Iā€™d feel good about myself but hearing her today has me second guessing my appearance. What kind of example is this for young girls šŸ˜”

Reactions: 20
I wouldn't be concerned about the her saying the way she looks, she's gumming for a bit of attention waiting for the DMs to slide in saying she looks fab šŸ™„šŸ™„ in general I don't think she sets any example for young girls, no one in the family does. The fact that she eats and records updates at the same time drives me absolutely bananas. Eat your food and then come on you vile creature

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be concerned about the her saying the way she looks, she's gumming for a bit of attention waiting for the DMs to slide in saying she looks fab šŸ™„šŸ™„ in general I don't think she sets any example for young girls, no one in the family does. The fact that she eats and records updates at the same time drives me absolutely bananas. Eat your food and then come on you vile creature
What made her dream of coming onto chat in the middle of eating Mcdonalds. Eeughh. Disgusting, I think it's so rude speaking while eating on social media. What was so urgent she couldn't wait until after she had finished. All the trying to get the food out of her teeth with her tongue, gross. She did it only about 2 weeks ago too while in the car outside IKEA with Erica, I just find it rotten. Don't wanna watch anyone eating a burger and your chips dipped into ketchup thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isnā€™t malaide only about a 20 minute drive from skerries but sheā€™s making out like theyā€™ve just moved from Kerry to Dublin. I grew up in the sticks and a 20 minute journey was considered ā€˜just down the roadā€™

Isnā€™t malaide only about a 20 minute drive from skerries but sheā€™s making out like theyā€™ve just moved from Kerry to Dublin. I grew up in the sticks and a 20 minute journey was considered ā€˜just down the roadā€™
I was thinking this too.. bringing the dog to the groomers ā€˜one last timeā€™ and the groomers posting a pic saying goodbye to him etc.. itā€™s so cringe

• Haha
Let's face it, she wants to go the pub and walk home rather than getting a taxi

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sure her mates have set up businesses knowing that she will plug them and also in the hope that the cash cow SoSue will plug them too! Those friends are no fools!šŸ¤£

Reactions: 11
I was thinking this too.. bringing the dog to the groomers ā€˜one last timeā€™ and the groomers posting a pic saying goodbye to him etc.. itā€™s so cringe
Especially since she has a car while still in college. Really weird carry on. This one will post anything for content

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.