Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry... her day 2 outfit for a bride... sure.. ill just sit around talking to my uncles with my tits out. Christ almighty!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Series of stories with shite clothes just to let us all know she lost weight ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ was she not sick yesterday and after 2 COVID tests, now showing clothes and on the dart ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
You can actually see how much this girl is changing physically before your eyes, I'd imagine in a year she'll look even more different.
Everything she wears is cheap and tacky looking, the quality is.....well there is no quality. Worn once and in the bin!!

Reactions: 9
Cheap nasty creased ill-fitting clothes with everything left hanging out. Fabulous advertisement ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 5
Katie should have got her eyes done instead of her teeth ๐Ÿ‘€ sweet Devine what are those clothes ๐Ÿ˜ฉ and the bags ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
She doesnโ€™t even were the crap clothes out! Posted pics of herself in that colour block outfit saying she is out for dinner but yet has different clothes on her in her friends pictures! Hard selling the crap to get young followers & taking her commission or whatever she gets on it but yet wouldnโ€™t be seen dead out in it herself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesnโ€™t even were the crap clothes out! Posted pics of herself in that colour block outfit saying she is out for dinner but yet has different clothes on her in her friends pictures! Hard selling the crap to get young followers & taking her commission or whatever she gets on it but yet wouldnโ€™t be seen dead out in it herself
She did this is Ibiza as well but the pics were from Marbella of the outfit and she wore a black glittery dress. I don't think she dresses like anything she advertises but just posts it. If she was my mate and came out dressed like that I'd be mortified

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry... her day 2 outfit for a bride... sure.. ill just sit around talking to my uncles with my tits out. Christ almighty!
What age is she? That day 2 outfit is something you would see in a cheap tacky adult club, I can assure Katie no bride would wear this on her day 2 leaves little to the imagination

Katie should have got her eyes done instead of her teeth ๐Ÿ‘€ sweet Devine what are those clothes ๐Ÿ˜ฉ and the bags ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
The bags are like something that came with my barbie dolls many moons ago.. how in the name of sweet baby Jesus are they on trend ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Why is Katie celebrating moving back to her hometown? It's a 30 min drive from Malahide ffs and it's not even her own accomplishment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.