Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An antihistamine for a hangover? Never heard that one?
Not only does she give out shockingly bad sexual health advice, she nows wants to promote several medicines to cure a hangover?
Someone take the phone off her please!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can one not be embarrassed to be only remotely popular because of your sister 🤣🤣
Don’t think she cares once she’s getting all her freebies. Currently in 3dental getting free composite bonding and I can’t even get an appointment with them! Disgrace, will be going to Alexandra dental instead, anythinh these beggars do, turn me off the brand/company

Reactions: 23
Don’t think she cares once she’s getting all her freebies. Currently in 3dental getting free composite bonding and I can’t even get an appointment with them! Disgrace, will be going to Alexandra dental instead, anythinh these beggars do, turn me off the brand/company
Couldn't agree more I've been going to them for so long and I can't get an appointment either and all these knobs going in for their horse teeth for free

Reactions: 13
Dear God can we set up a GoFundMe to get Kaaaatie a stylist!!!!???
I feel it's a joke, and the joke is on us. She actually looked alright on hols in her bikini..she just looks tit in clothes. I bet she takes her pics in these horrendous outfits but then changes into her normal outfit for the day.

Reactions: 5
She looks like she got dressed in the dark most days.......if only she knew a style counsellor that could give her some fashion advice🤔🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she just puts them on and then back into her PJs 🤣🤣😅 she's defo an advertisement not to buy those clothes

She didn’t get a very flattering angle of sosueme in the platinum services

but honestly why would you be seen getting your platinum services car to your empty Ryanair plane...

I just lost 10 minutes of my life watching her ibiza vlog.. sweet jesus..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.