Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed this too. Katie is the only one who wished her a happy birthday 🤔
The videos on her page that she shared from her mates stories of them is literally screaming session heads 🤮🤮 you'd honestly think it was a load of teens on pills and knacker drinking. Absolute common scum!!

Well I noticed over the last while if they were even tagging anything with the kids in it it was on Rob being tagged. I saw the parents were there for the party but guessing they were driving and Katie came with them

Reactions: 4
Where's Bowjangles going with all those rings? Banbury cross?? Needs a few bells for her toes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the jewellery was gifted, but greedy Katie said she 'asked for lots of rings'.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The videos on her page that she shared from her mates stories of them is literally screaming session heads 🤮🤮 you'd honestly think it was a load of teens on pills and knacker drinking. Absolute common scum!!

Well I noticed over the last while if they were even tagging anything with the kids in it it was on Rob being tagged. I saw the parents were there for the party but guessing they were driving and Katie came with them
She must have fallen out with sue so 🙈🙊

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion:

Comes onto stories while eating a burger,
Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t you know she will be ‘gifted’ a stay in a hotel in Belfast. Also how do her mates think they will drink those cans whilst having masks on?!

Reactions: 5
The irony of her saying if you’re having an event that tkmaxx will have everything you need. Don’t they use gotcha covered for all their events?

• Haha
What happened to the big family holiday Dildo bought them for Christmas???

Reactions: 3

Think this is the house judging by the carpets. Looks like a nice area
Yea it definitely looks like it alright! Mad money for a 4 bed, 1 bath semi detached house that needs a total refurb. You can guarantee it went for a good bit more than the asking price too. The whole place needs to be stripped. One bathroom isn't very practical so I'd imagine an extension will be needed too.

Last edited:
None of this makes sense, why did they bother moving?

They say they didn't settle in Malahide but what do they expect? It takes a while to get to know people. All v suss

What a kip - it's 100% going to look worse though when they put their tackson stamp on it. Grey everywhere with mirrored furniture and velvet 🥴

Bet they regret ever selling up their home in the first place! Seems so dodge - could it be something to do with tax?

What a kip - it's 100% going to look worse though when they put their tackson stamp on it. Grey everywhere with mirrored furniture and velvet 🥴

Bet they regret ever selling up their home in the first place! Seems so dodge - could it be something to do with tax?
yeah it’s a bit strange all right

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.