Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this Tattle life full of negativity.Seriously grow the Fu"'K up.Stop been another KAREN.I have every right to post my comments just like you.

Glad you liked it.🖕🖕
You may need to read what tattle is about before getting your knickers in a knot

Lots of love,

Karen xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So is this Tattle life full of negativity.Seriously grow the Fu"'K up.Stop been another KAREN.I have every right to post my comments just like you.

Glad you liked it.🖕🖕
It's not negativity. They are totally entitled to do what they like, of course. But lying and bullshitting their followers, who incidentally, pay Sue's wages, is not ok. And that's what Tattle is about. Not to slate people's appearances or choice of lifestyle, but to call out 'influencers' who lie and bullshit.

Reactions: 11
It's not negativity. They are totally entitled to do what they like, of course. But lying and bullshitting their followers, who incidentally, pay Sue's wages, is not ok. And that's what Tattle is about. Not to slate people's appearances or choice of lifestyle, but to call out 'influencers' who lie and bullshit.
Totally 👏

Reactions: 1

Glad you liked it.🖕🖕
You absolutely do have a right to post what you want, abso-friggin-lutely. Just one bit of advice though; due to the fact you’re stuck so far up Katie’s hole you might want to bring an oxygen tank for fear of suffocation.

Humor and sarcasm aside; this is tattle. Not the place for glorifying the inglorious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually like katie and so sue.They are dead right to go and enjoy themselves.Life is too short.If i could afford all the holidays i would be gone too. life is for living
Lol ok aside from the fact that I’m 99% sure you’re a Jackson - but I will set that aside and ask you in a Polite way… honest question. Why do you like Katie? What does she actually bring of value to you?

Like you said she’s young and should be enjoying herself… ok break that down. So it’s ok for her to go enjoy herself.But everyone else her age has suffered throughout this pandemic job losses online college mental health etc etc. She’s actively broken the guidelines many times. Instead of using her platform to actually provide information to her follower base. She spent it showing off her fat ass inPortugal and wherever else

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol ok aside from the fact that I’m 99% sure you’re a Jackson - but I will set that aside and ask you in a Polite way… honest question. Why do you like Katie? What does she actually bring of value to you?

Like you said she’s young and should be enjoying herself… ok break that down. So it’s ok for her to go enjoy herself.But everyone else her age has suffered throughout this pandemic job losses online college mental health etc etc. She’s actively broken the guidelines many times. Instead of using her platform to actually provide information to her follower base. She spent it showing off her fat ass inPortugal and wherever else
She also posted a pic of her cousins child’s final resting place which was seriously the end of her for us 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 18

My biggest question is how does she have the money for these trips with no job? I work full time couldn't do it am I missing something?

Reactions: 7
My biggest question is how does she have the money for these trips with no job? I work full time couldn't do it am I missing something?
Honestly I’d imagine Sue.
As much as I dislike the woman - she’s trash. Sue knows her demographic is growing up and look for better brands etc. She knows Katie is the right age… she will do what she did to Carla. Put her front and centre as the second face of the brand. Bring her to the kiosk opening of the store. Do the demos.

Reactions: 15
Honestly I’d imagine Sue.
As much as I dislike the woman - she’s trash. Sue knows her demographic is growing up and look for better brands etc. She knows Katie is the right age… she will do what she did to Carla. Put her front and centre as the second face of the brand. Bring her to the kiosk opening of the store. Do the demos.
Carla is a lot more likeable and attractive…don’t think it will work with Katie

Reactions: 15
Carla is a lot more likeable and attractive…don’t think it will work with Katie
Oh 100% agree with you. But that’s what she did with Carla. She knew it was Carlas age that where buying her products etc. She’s not a stupid business woman (it kills me to say that). So she basically used Carla as much as she could (wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one who introduced her to ❄) then dumped her once she became unreliable and problematic and look who just turned 18/19 and was starting to grow a following little Katie

Oh 100% agree with you. But that’s what she did with Carla. She knew it was Carlas age that where buying her products etc. She’s not a stupid business woman (it kills me to say that). So she basically used Carla as much as she could (wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one who introduced her to ❄) then dumped her once she became unreliable and problematic and look who just turned 18/19 and was starting to grow a following little Katie
1000% accurate 👏

Reactions: 5
Couldn't have said it better myself, SoPoo has groomed them all. It seemed when Carla met the new boyfriend was when she started phasing her out, bad for her image!

She also posted a pic of her cousins child’s final resting place which was seriously the end of her for us 💔
When I saw this I actually felt sick that someone would post something like that

Reactions: 12
So did Sue stay in her parents house last night or we are supposed to believe she drove down in her skimpy pjs and fluffy slippers!!

How can one not be embarrassed to be only remotely popular because of your sister 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.