Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those antibiotics she’s on must be woeful tack. If anyone finds the name of them will they pass them on, please? She was on her death bed with tonsillitis a few days ago and now she’s off to Ibiza less than a week after Marbella 😅🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so self-entitled it would make you sick. She wouldnt know what a days work was if it slapped her in the face. Everything handed to her from the big sister. The definition of a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 10
She is so self-entitled it would make you sick. She wouldnt know what a days work was if it slapped her in the face. Everything handed to her from the big sister. The definition of a spoilt brat.
Yes! I thought it was so sad the other day when she said Sues wedding was the best day of her life🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Doesn't look like her trip was sporadic at all....unless Sue can't stand to be alone with Dyl again and offered to pay for flights and accommodation for her and the friend to keep Sue company...they're in the same hotel. If Katie can't afford her tonsils she certainly isn't paying to stay there...

Reactions: 14
Doesn't look like her trip was sporadic at all....unless Sue can't stand to be alone with Dyl again and offered to pay for flights and accommodation for her and the friend to keep Sue company...they're in the same hotel. If Katie can't afford her tonsils she certainly isn't paying to stay there...
She's staying in the Wiki Woo hotel or something like that. Think she's just at SoPoos hotel for the day and there isn't a chance that she could be anywhere with Dzzzylan alone.
She's an absolute dose, antibiotics and really bad tonsillitis but sure let's all go on the sesh 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
She's staying in the Wiki Woo hotel or something like that. Think she's just at SoPoos hotel for the day and there isn't a chance that she could be anywhere with Dzzzylan alone.
She's an absolute dose, antibiotics and really bad tonsillitis but sure let's all go on the sesh 🤣🤣🤣
Ah okay! I find her the most annoying of the lot....she's an absolute dose!

Reactions: 11
May she get a terrible dose of the thrush and the gee is hopping off her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For your own sanity, unfollow or block, it is a lot nicer not seeing her pop up with her idiotic entitled and insensitive posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For your own sanity, unfollow or block, it is a lot nicer not seeing her pop up with her idiotic entitled and insensitive posts.
Yep, I unblocked her a while ago. I was kind of hate following, but her smugness, her terrible dress sense, her sense of entitlement, all got to me...and I think she genuinely thinks she has her following because she's wonderful and such a personality. But reality is without So Poo as her sis, she's be just another insta wannabe with a. couple of thousand followers. My feed is much better without her smug face and stupid stories. Highly recommend unfollowing. :LOL:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.