Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe Katie has just shared a photo of her little cousins grave. It just doesn't seem right, the little child is barely cold in the grave and she's uploading a photo of it to the gram. I just find it very distasteful to share such a private thing with 60k strangers. Even with the mothers consent, it's just such a strange thing to do.
I have no words. A new low. God is nothing sacred? 😑

Reactions: 7
Like you've all said, is nothing scared anymore. It's this little boys final resting place and thousands of strangers should bot know what it looks like. This lot have zero respect for anyone even in death.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This one must literally be posting to piss people off!!!! Complaining about her tonsils, and is on a public waiting list.... shes just back from a foregin holiday, driving a mercedes, out for dinners/drinks most days, seems to have plenty of cash, yet WONT PAY to have her tonsils sorted....

Reactions: 22
Video is gone. She only posted it yesterday evening so it defo wasn’t 24hrs ago. Nice little delete again

Reactions: 3
This one must literally be posting to piss people off!!!! Complaining about her tonsils, and is on a public waiting list.... shes just back from a foregin holiday, driving a mercedes, out for dinners/drinks most days, seems to have plenty of cash, yet WONT PAY to have her tonsils sorted....
Taught the same. With all their money why wait on a public list.

Reactions: 6
Because Katie has none. Sue doesn't pay for her VHI obviously.
The actual balls she has to come on stories while sitting in her Mercedes, just back from Marbella, to say she’s on the public waiting list to get her tonsils out.

Reactions: 19
Start a Gofundme and I'll donate.
By any chance is anyone here head of marketing or wherever in like Vincent’s or Beaumont? This would be the perfect opportunity to boost your business by offering Katie a #SP #Ad #Collab for her tonsillectomy. I mean, by not offering her a free tonsillectomy you’re losing out on patients like. Think of all the good publicity you’ll get!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is an absolute spanner on whinging about her tonsils especially given what her close family members are going through right now. That’s what you get for going to Marbella Katie and not doing the right thing at the time !

The actual balls she has to come on stories while sitting in her Mercedes, just back from Marbella, to say she’s on the public waiting list to get her tonsils out.
And when she’s 5000% had her boobs done privately 🙄

Reactions: 9
There is no way her tan is real.you can see the fake tan in her fingers shimmering. And she said thats natural? Never seen sparkly skin before??? 🤔

Exactly! How does she not have health insurance?!?!

Reactions: 3
Was she not only on her stories yesterday about how sick she was with her tonsils and now she’s out drinking and doing shots 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.