Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on promoting skin damage now. Fair enough if you want to tan in the sun or on beds but so irresponsible when she has young clueless followers

Reactions: 1
I think we’re forgetting how young she is. When I was her age I was also immature, self absorbed and selfish. Jesus I still would’nt have gone to Marbella though…

I think we’re forgetting how young she is. When I was her age I was also immature, self absorbed and selfish. Jesus I still would’nt have gone to Marbella though…
I think the main problem with her is the combination of her being extremely immature, but also being handed opportunities way beyond most people her age. I wonder has she any clue how privileged she really is.

Reactions: 8
What level of immaturity would you need to post all of these trite pictures (of broken nails etc) after what has happened. Would something not at least niggle? Age does not excuse it - she is an adult not a child.

Reactions: 9
Please explain how this is 'fashion'. I have no words.
Didn’t Faye wear nearly the exact same upside down bikini on day 1 of love island. Like you can’t even walk or sit down without them falling out!

Reactions: 11
I actually can't believe Katie has just shared a photo of her little cousins grave. It just doesn't seem right, the little child is barely cold in the grave and she's uploading a photo of it to the gram. I just find it very distasteful to share such a private thing with 60k strangers. Even with the mothers consent, it's just such a strange thing to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I actually can't believe Katie has just shared a photo of her little cousins grave. It just doesn't seem right, the little child is barely cold in the grave and she's uploading a photo of it to the gram. I just find it very distasteful to share such a private thing with 60k strangers. Even with the mothers consent, it's just such a strange thing to do.
I've just seen it and came to say same thing
She wasn't too bothered when in marbella 🙄

Also did anyone notice if that was a wedding pic of Sue on the grave?

Reactions: 8
It’s so disrespectful. She’s quite vile. Can NOTHING be kept private? Imagine visiting a child’s grave and thinking “Let me put this on Insta real quick.”

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but she posts the poor little childs grave (RIP) and like someone said, she didn’t even attend the funeral becoz she was in Marbella. Shud be kept private. The poor family

Reactions: 16
I've a feeling there will be a dirty delete because it's so distasteful and disrespectful. Marbella and ugly tacky bikini spam for the last week and then posts that poor boys grave today barely a week after he's buried. I just cant think of what made her think it was necessary, it's so raw and upsetting. They can keep nothing private or personal. I'm shocked at this.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.