Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is silence from the family on so shady “relocating” to Portugal cos they know it’s just a holiday and they’ll be back. If they knew they were defo relocating they defo would of had a big over the top party splashed all over insta lol

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember on Katie’s stories a few weeks back that she was on the phone to Suzanne while Katie herself was shopping online on Zara and Suzanne got her to order a few bits?? I thought that was weird if they were only down the road from each other but maybe I’m reading too much in to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember on Katie’s stories a few weeks back that she was on the phone to Suzanne while Katie herself was shopping online on Zara and Suzanne got her to order a few bits?? I thought that was weird if they were only down the road from each other but maybe I’m reading too much in to it 🤣
Yeah like if my sister said oh order my a few things there.. she’d had to go on the website to look to tell me .. or what know the items off the top of her head? 🤔 yeah that was weird actually when you think of it

Reactions: 6
Sue can't even go to the hair salon without getting sloshed. 2 glasses of wine while getting your hair down, I'd be half cut getting up from the chair

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a shame Katie is on her stories talking about getting lip filler because she thinks her lips are uneven on one side. One minute she’s talking about embracing your body and the next is a close up of her lips (still can’t make out what she’s talking about with her lips, I thought they looked fine)

What a shame Katie is on her stories talking about getting lip filler because she thinks her lips are uneven on one side. One minute she’s talking about embracing your body and the next is a close up of her lips (still can’t make out what she’s talking about with her lips, I thought they looked fine)
How completely self obsessed are these people? Her lips are absolutely fine, I think they just feel like they have to be getting these things done, sad really.

Call it what you want Katie, your recent stories are you basically begging for free food when you go on your staycation to Cork in my opinion.
Get out there and pay and support these businesses who have not had it easy the past while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Call it what you want Katie, your recent stories are you basically begging for free food when you go on your staycation to Cork in my opinion.
Get out there and pay and support these businesses who have not had it easy the past while.
She did the same last year before heading off to Kerry and it worked for her too 🙄

Reactions: 7
Did Katie get Botox along with lip filler? Her eyebrows don’t move when she is speaking

And she’s in Portugal for “essential work” have you ever heard the likes of it 🤣 but she is just so honest she had to tell us, such integrity lol 🤣🙈🤮

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And she’s in Portugal for “essential work” have you ever heard the likes of it 🤣 but she is just so honest she had to tell us, such integrity lol 🤣🙈🤮
I’m over the whole policing people on the covid front but witch please.. get down off your high horse... essential worker me hole 🙄

Reactions: 16
Total bullshit. Is she employed by their company then and is she on their books so?
What excuse will the rest of them give when they fly out for their "essential work/definitely not a holiday" trip?

Reactions: 7
Unbelievable. Who do they think they are? Essential work? Fake tan, essential??? I knew suzanne couldn't last another 5 minutes with her own on Dylan. Such bullshit, so basically that's a holiday base for the whole lot of the Jacksons to essentially work for the next 6 months. An absolute joke.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.