Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable. Who do they think they are? Essential work? Fake tan, essential??? I knew suzanne couldn't last another 5 minutes with her own on Dylan. Such bullshit, so basically that's a holiday base for the whole lot of the Jacksons to essentially work for the next 6 months. An absolute joke.
It's an insult to genuine essential workers by her calling herself "essential" and I quote "I am deemed essential".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS. She went to Portugal to visit herr sister in her amazing villa. Escaping rain Ireland in May. Most of us would do the same if we could. But don't insult us by telling us that it was because you are 'an essential worker'. She did everything she should, tests, will quarantine on the way back etc. And I'm sure that they will take some snaps for DG. But is really 'essential' that those snaps are done now? And are there not any Portugese models ? (not that Katie is a model, but ya know). Lets' be honest, she's no Cindy Crawford (or whoever the modern day equivalent is!). The patronising speech, about being honest to her followers, she's an essential worker, showed her letter to the guards, wouldn't have been allowed travel if she wasn't doing essential work. IT'S FAKE bleeping TAN. IT'S NOT ESSENTIAL. I think Katie needs to get a dictionary. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
FFS. She went to Portugal to visit herr sister in her amazing villa. Escaping rain Ireland in May. Most of us would do the same if we could. But don't insult us by telling us that it was because you are 'an essential worker'. She did everything she should, tests, will quarantine on the way back etc. And I'm sure that they will take some snaps for DG. But is really 'essential' that those snaps are done now? And are there not any Portugese models ? (not that Katie is a model, but ya know). Lets' be honest, she's no Cindy Crawford (or whoever the modern day equivalent is!). The patronising speech, about being honest to her followers, she's an essential worker, showed her letter to the guards, wouldn't have been allowed travel if she wasn't doing essential work. IT'S FAKE bleeping TAN. IT'S NOT ESSENTIAL. I think Katie needs to get a dictionary. :rolleyes:
She said she was assisting with a shoot..not modelling..but we'll see. I don't think Sue would let Katie model a product. She'll be there to block the sun from Sue.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's an insult to genuine essential workers by her calling herself "essential" and I quote "I am deemed essential".
Someone needs to get the Jacksons a dictionary. They clearly don't know what relocating or essential mean 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 10
I think it’s disgusting she’s calling herself an essential worker. She hasn’t a clue what real work is never mind what essential work in a pandemic is.

It’s a slap in the face to any frontline worker including myself who has worked throughout the pandemic and contracted covid in work. She should be ashamed of herself using it as an excuse, that story is so smarmy. We would all love a holiday and I’d go in an instant if the green list country thing came back but not like this. The oul one will be over next pretending she’s working aswell so they can go out for dinner and drinks every night

Reactions: 16
To be honest, no problem with people going on holidays if they are actually doing all the right things. It's been a long time. But I agree, the "essential worker" thing was a cop out. It's not essential, like someone else said here, I'm over the covid policing , especially if people are actually taking all normal precautions with tests, isolating etc. But don't pretend it's essential

Reactions: 13
The only reason she decides to be 'open and honest' was because of the absolute slating they all got over the Christmas Dubai debacle, which did huge damage to the brand's reputation.

Essential worker my arse. I'm a healthcare worker and would give my right eye to be somewhere sunny right now. Being a student was hardly mega stressful for her. She really could've waited even another couple of months for a holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To be honest, no problem with people going on holidays if they are actually doing all the right things. It's been a long time. But I agree, the "essential worker" thing was a cop out. It's not essential, like someone else said here, I'm over the covid policing , especially if people are actually taking all normal precautions with tests, isolating etc. But don't pretend it's essential
I’d go on holiday in the morning if I could. The last 15 months in nursing have been hell and to be honest could do with a week of sunshine, sea and cocktails. The point is it is illegal to leave the country unless you are ‘relocating’ (yeah right Sue) or travelling for essential work. Katie went on a holiday after her tough 2 weeks of exams. She’s spouting this BS into her phone so that she post her Portugal content and get away with her deluded thinking of being ‘essential’ 🙄 That whole family would want to be medicated 🙄🙄

"while I'm here, should I post some stories of what we're up to". Translation- I'm going to post every second of my time here and pretend that you all asked to see it and I won't look bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"while I'm here, should I post some stories of what we're up to". Translation- I'm going to post every second of my time here and pretend that you all asked to see it and I won't look bad.
Precisely what she meant. duck off Katie. Please. I knew right well actually last night when sue posted the BBQ last night and drinks that they had people there. I doubt dosey Katie went by herself either. Fake tanning, essential worker, the bullshit that just so easily flows from them is shocking

Reactions: 11
The absolute arrogance of her to come on and spout that utter bullshit with with a straight face.

Don't rate Sue..clearly..or any of that family.. obviously 🤣
I am capable of separating my opinion of them from that of her brand. However, to come on and say she couldn't have gotten in to Portugal without her letter deeming her an essential worker..well... they would want to make it look good because that's where public opinion will hurt her pocket..it is specifically involving her brand now.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what lies the rest of the jackson family will use to get over there. Katie only posted that because she couldn’t bare to be on holidays and not be able to post a million photos of herself or post collabs. Integrity my arse. Would be surprised if the letter actyally stated “fake tan photo shoot” because she would have been laughed out of the airport

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks very sunburnt in her stories now, wonder has her last week of stories been pre records

Reactions: 5
It's an absolute joke such a kick in the face for the drs and nurses of ireland! People need to stop buying her crappy china made products and she wont be loving the high life! Asking for moving to spain that's clearly so her family can go over for tan shoots 😂😂💩 to get a "holiday" I want to be as honest as I can idiots little pissy wino's

Reactions: 12
Sorry but has she ever heard of a bra? Never mind Zara not making dresses long enough for tall girls. Does she think shops don't make bras for dangly boobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not Zara’s fault you keep squeezing yourself into clothes that are too small for you. Buy the right size.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.