Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the idiot of a girl has posts up promoting sun creams she has been gifted.... to come on redder than a lobster!!! I genuinely dont think there is a single braincell in that girls body.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the idiot of a girl has posts up promoting sun creams she has been gifted.... to come on redder than a lobster!!! I genuinely dont think there is a single braincell in that girls body.
She couple she may have had fell out of her nostrils

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't watched this does in so long but just saw her stories,she's in Spain and omg look at her chest and shoulders. They are absolutely scorched,how is she not mortified to be showing that and all the free skincare she gets. Shocking. She looks like a meme taking the piss out of dopes in the 80s who got toasted in the sun before people became educated about the dangers. Apart from that,it looks well rough being burnt to a crisp.

Reactions: 5
Promoting an SPF spray mist and next clip burnt to a crisp! Well done Katie, obviously burnt a few brain cells too. Not a chance I’d buy that product.

• Heart
Reactions: 7