Katie Hopkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what was that about, being papped having sex with someone other than her husband in a field, in broad daylight? That picture haunts me
I think that was with her current husband. She probably called the paps so his wife could find out and would chuck him out. At least she did his wife a favour there and took the spineless twunt off her hands 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think that was with her current husband. She probably called the paps so his wife could find out and would chuck him out. At least she did his wife a favour there and took the spineless twunt off her hands 😄
Well I hope he’s off shagging another woman, she’s vile!

Reactions: 2
I always think that she looks like an appallingly bad drag queen when she's all done up for the TV.

Reactions: 4
She’s very unwell mentally IMO. Regardless of the crap she spouts I find her very unsettling. She almost certainly has a personality disorder of some kind, most likely sociopathy/psychopathy. I’m not a psychiatrist though so can’t say for certain, but there’s obviously some kind of ‘screw lose’ and in the worst way possible. Her eyes have this almost demonic glare as though she’s been possessed by something. I remember an article she did with the Daily Mail which was the usual bile where she sneered about ‘chav’ parents etc, but what really struck me was how unkempt and sad her own kids looked.
I can only agree with the mental health issue.
why would you morph yourself into such a dislikeable person just for money? - which now because of your persona you’ve no longer got.
In all the gossip ive Read I’ve never seen anyone who knows her in real life say it’s all an act etc.
does anyone know her?

I can only agree with the mental health issue.
why would you morph yourself into such a dislikeable person just for money? - which now because of your persona you’ve no longer got.
In all the gossip ive Read I’ve never seen anyone who knows her in real life say it’s all an act etc.
does anyone know her?
I have never heard known anyone to come on a gossip site and say they know her and she is really pleasant. It doesnt seem like many people actually do know what she is like in real life, at least ones who are prepared to defend her!

Reactions: 1
Well done? Shouldn't have invited her in in the first place!

(Especially not when they're still restricting how many of their OWN CITIZENS can fly in!)

Reactions: 8
Well done? Shouldn't have invited her in in the first place!

(Especially not when they're still restricting how many of their OWN CITIZENS can fly in!)
Good point, I also put this on the corona thread and added that they shouldn't have let her in before seeing your comment!

Reactions: 3
Hideous, hideous, hideous - and she knows exactly what she’s doing

No one should give her any inch of a platform

Reactions: 3
Hideous, hideous, hideous - and she knows exactly what she’s doing

No one should give her any inch of a platform
She's got herself back in the headlines but the tv company ripped up her contract so she won't get her fee. As she is being deported because her visa is being cancelled due to concerns about her character, she can expect to return in economy class (I doubt she went out that way as the tv company will have paid).

Well done to the Australians for not taking any of her crap and immediately booting her out. But, yeah, they shouldn’t have let her in in the first place.

Reactions: 7
This woman thinks she is untouchable, she’s an absolute disgrace

Well she is untouchable. In that no one wants to touch her with a barge pole. Or have her in their country 😁

• Haha
I'll go along with the suggestion she is mentally disordered. No psychologically healthy person would carry on the way she has (and still does!). She has a known neurological disorder (severe epilepsy) and I'm sure something has malfunctioned, somewhere, that has damaged her filters (not that I'm suggesting everyone with epilepsy is mentally disordered, far from it- but she's an extreme case).

She will be absolutely soaking up and loving the attention she's getting with the Australia/ BB debacle. Best, IMHO, to let her 'have her moment' and then gently put her back on 'ignore'.

Apparently she answered the door to hotel workers naked and maskless. I hope the workers get the help they need to get over the trauma of that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'll go along with the suggestion she is mentally disordered. No psychologically healthy person would carry on the way she has (and still does!). She has a known neurological disorder (severe epilepsy) and I'm sure something has malfunctioned, somewhere, that has damaged her filters (not that I'm suggesting everyone with epilepsy is mentally disordered, far from it- but she's an extreme case).

She will be absolutely soaking up and loving the attention she's getting with the Australia/ BB debacle. Best, IMHO, to let her 'have her moment' and then gently put her back on 'ignore'.
The thing is, yes, she is loving the attention, but I also presume she has lost her fee for Big Brother and is having to fly home at her own expense, so what was the point? She is, I presume the main breadwinner for her family, yet she has done this for attention because presumably attention seeking is more important than earning money for your family that you yourself lost?!! It doesn't make any sense.

In other news, why is she even a 'celebrity' in Australia??

Reactions: 4
I grew up in the city she now lives in and still have family there.

Her daughters went to the same primary school as I did growing up and she was asked to withdraw them from the school after the children's names drama because she used names of children who attended the school. Her daughters started at the private girls school after that.

She is living in a rented house now in a different area of the city (not as upmarket as where she was living before).

I think I've seen her once before the court case but wasn't 100% sure it was her. Don't know anyone that knows her personally unfortunately, would love the inside scoop.

• Wow
Who would admit to being friends with her 🤣
It’s bizarre because on every other platform everyone hates her but on insta people idolise her in the comments.

Who would admit to being friends with her 🤣
It’s bizarre because on every other platform everyone hates her but on insta people idolise her in the comments.
there are some (misguided fools) people that see her as the queen of the anti woke brigade rather than the attention seeking self serving troll she actually is...