Katie Hopkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there are some (misguided fools) people that see her as the queen of the anti woke brigade rather than the attention seeking self serving troll she actually is...
Got into an argument with a delightful gentleman on the comments once, he started his insults by saying “get back in the kitchen havent you got some cooking to do” I thought we had rewound back a few years 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn’t Trump once retweet her? She has some powerful US supporters so she won’t be going anywhere soon imo

She has strong ties to the US extreme right now (Laura Loomer, Robert Spencer, Marjorie Taylor Greene amongst other nasty characters etc) who are likely backing her financially and I’m guessing it was with their support/money she thought she would win that course case, which she completely miscalculated: They may be powerful in America but in the UK things are different. She’s too poisonoua for any mainstream politician to align themselves with here and it may be she’s too much even for GB News at this point 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Nobody wants a lawsuit liability on two legs. If she had any genuine financial backing from the funny people in pointy white hats, then she would not have had to sell the house. And then, right now she's merely reduced to making bigoted innuendos on her youtube corner. Trying to imply that Australia shouldn't be allowed to be sovereign in their own country, regarding foreigners and law breakers or something.

She's more equal than others isn't she. The woman who says she doesn't like geographical names yet calls her crotch sprog, ''India''.

And for those wondering where she's at right now, she's teaming up with some other youtuber called Alex Bellend.

And the show is actually called ''Two gobshites live''. Quite apt for a change.

Oooooh, that aged badly. Anyone remembers when she was a Daily Heil columnist? Me neither.

1100a24020d504796?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was wondering where she had got to.
I used to think she was just playing a character, but having seen what she’s willing to lose eg her home I’m not so sure.
katie being found out on theApprentice was very entertaining though.

Last edited:
@Manu the same people like Trump and Robert Spencer support Laura Loomer and she’s on the same level as Katie Hopkins if not worse. Imagine being Jewish and aligning yourself with the extreme right though 🙃 It’s so bizarre. I think you’re right now you’ve mentioned it though that they can’t be sending her that much or she wouldn’t be needing to rent, or are there limits on how much she can benefit from US funds. She’s done that tour thing in America after all.

On Fox News:

Video starts right off the bat, ''and people are afraid, people are not united'' - oh yeah seen that one before.

That is populist nazi textbook propaganda from the 1930s. President Bush Jr and President Sarkozy and President Trump played a lot of that in their campaigns. Fear sells.

''[JKRowling] writes about a fantasyland where we all get along together'' - Straight lie on Fox TV, the Harry Potter series are full of nasty people and other devious antagonists. And then she makes something up about the Blitz, when she wasn't even there to start itching her daddy's balls, conveniently forgetting the lootings that went on. As per her idiotic attempt at linking all that with brexit right after saying it's London's fault, she's obviously not a lorry driver queuing up half a day on top of Dover. She's so easily debunked it's not even funny.

Last edited:
Makes me sick when you go through her insta post comments and it’s full of people falling over themselves to say what a wonderful person she is. She’s a bully whose full of herself and literally only speaks on controversial topics to stay relevant because that’s all she’s good for

Reactions: 4
Same type of people, they'll defend her purely because they share the same views on shooting down refugee boats. Go read the daily heil comments section whenever they allow comments on the subject, you'll see plenty of Katies down there...

Reactions: 3
Interesting she doesn’t seem to have much to say about Russia invading Ukraine 🤔

The greatest casualty of war is truth. Today, the gong is using the war, and God to take pot shots at Europe. Probably because no one cared about taking pot shots at Australia for kicking her out.

The cowardice of NATO ey. Another bandwagon for irrelevant Hopkins.

Thanks for posting this^

I’ve been looking at similar figures like Farage and they also seem to be muddying the waters over this. Leilani the ex page 3 girl is another one not wanting to show too much support to Ukraine whilst bringing up bits and pieces of right wing propaganda.

I love how she’s telling people not to trust this and that when she’s peddling so much misinformation herself.

I love her!!! I think it’s all a hilarious act.
'Hilarious' how exactly?

She's just another thick racist, having to come up with more and more bile to set herself apart from all the other moronic racists out there.

Only the very stupid are fans of this loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s not hilarious to publicly shame people

'Hilarious' how exactly?

She's just another thick racist, having to come up with more and more bile to set herself apart from all the other moronic racists out there.

Only the very stupid are fans of this loser.
Makes me feel ill when I see people falling over themselves to agree with her putting her on some kind of pedestal like she’s some kind of brave voice for the misunderstood. I can’t stand her so much that I wouldn’t even agree with her on something that is actually right in the eyes of everyone else, in the very rare occurance that her view is supporting something I’d rather not thanks. When people say “normally I dislike her but I agree with her here” no absolutely not. She isn’t wired up correctly.

Reactions: 6
It’s not hilarious to publicly shame people

Makes me feel ill when I see people falling over themselves to agree with her putting her on some kind of pedestal like she’s some kind of brave voice for the misunderstood. I can’t stand her so much that I wouldn’t even agree with her on something that is actually right in the eyes of everyone else, in the very rare occurance that her view is supporting something I’d rather not thanks. When people say “normally I dislike her but I agree with her here” no absolutely not. She isn’t wired up correctly.
To me it’s like saying Hitler liked dogs and I like dogs so well he can’t be ‘that bad.’

There are people I knew (and thought better of) who reposted her Covid conspiracy stuff, but why repost and support that nasty little racist when there a million others who aren’t hanging round with the extreme right?

She’s vile

8FB77852-7698-4E81-98C9-7E0C5AFDA3E3.jpeg

Reactions: 8
She's about as hilarious as a diagnosis of terminal cancer. People who like her tend to be knuckle dragging racists who post social media posts about 'are cuntry being taken over by da wogz' and say she says what 'people are scared of saying'. She's a virulent, vile bleep who deserves nothing but universal contempt and a lifetime of severe pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly believe she is just complete satire and doesn’t believe a word of what she actually says. Like an American shock jock. Or the daily mash

• Sick