Katie Hopkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never liked her really, she tries to be off the cuff and relevant but basically makes herself out to be a dick and if she resonates with people, great! Latest is the anti vax stuff.

Reactions: 3
Vile vile vile. Her kids don't stand a chance. I hope she's crawled back under her rock now.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never liked her really, she tries to be off the cuff and relevant but basically makes herself out to be a dick and if she resonates with people, great! Latest is the anti vax stuff.
I think she tries to stay relevant by saying controversial things she know will rile people up. No one can seriously agree with the things she says...right?

Reactions: 2
Her schtick wore thin a long time ago and she's more or less an irrelevance , now, because she has nothing else to offer but bile.

Reactions: 4
She really is a vile creature, last time I saw her I think it was on breakfast tv she was having a pop at parents who name their children after place names and countries etc the presenter let her ramble on with her vicious tongue for a bit before reminding her she called her own daughter India, shes such a t**t

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is a vile creature, last time I saw her I think it was on breakfast tv she was having a pop at parents who name their children after place names and countries etc the presenter let her ramble on with her vicious tongue for a bit before reminding her she called her own daughter India, shes such a t**t
Yes exactly she’s such a hypocrite!

Vile vile vile. Her kids don't stand a chance. I hope she's crawled back under her rock now.
No such luck she’s still spouting off

Reactions: 2
She gains no attention now. Didn’t know she had become an anti Vaxer but what a surprise - doubt it will help her return to limelight where she would love to still be.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she reply that she wasn’t named after the country? What is india other than a country though??

She’s moved away from mainstream social media and onto that awful Parler (like a racist Twitter) platform. Did she join Fox News or did I dream that? I think she’ll end up on that right-wing channel with Andrew Neil too.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She gains no attention now. Didn’t know she had become an anti Vaxer but what a surprise - doubt it will help her return to limelight where she would love to still be.
She’s got a few supporters in the comments and they are vile, saying things like people getting vaccinated deserve to die for being “stupid”. Can’t see her being in the limelight again but she woman will grasp anything to try and stay relevant

I think most of it is an act. Anything to keep people talking about her. I feel pity for her because all that negativity - false or not - will come back and savage her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think most of it is an act. Anything to keep people talking about her. I feel pity for her because all that negativity - false or not - will come back and savage her.

I'm the complete opposite. She's rotten to the core and the only sympathy I have is for her poor daughters. She's utterly repulsive and none of it is an act.

Reactions: 12
I'm the complete opposite. She's rotten to the core and the only sympathy I have is for her poor daughters. She's utterly repulsive and none of it is an act.
I agree with you. She's always been manipulative from the time she was on The Apprentice. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Reactions: 5
her family lost their home to pay her legal bills.
I’d hoped she’d shuffled off into obscurity.

Reactions: 4
She’s very unwell mentally IMO. Regardless of the crap she spouts I find her very unsettling. She almost certainly has a personality disorder of some kind, most likely sociopathy/psychopathy. I’m not a psychiatrist though so can’t say for certain, but there’s obviously some kind of ‘screw lose’ and in the worst way possible. Her eyes have this almost demonic glare as though she’s been possessed by something. I remember an article she did with the Daily Mail which was the usual bile where she sneered about ‘chav’ parents etc, but what really struck me was how unkempt and sad her own kids looked.

Reactions: 9
And what was that about, being papped having sex with someone other than her husband in a field, in broad daylight? That picture haunts me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I
She’s very unwell mentally IMO. Regardless of the crap she spouts I find her very unsettling. She almost certainly has a personality disorder of some kind, most likely sociopathy/psychopathy. I’m not a psychiatrist though so can’t say for certain, but there’s obviously some kind of ‘screw lose’ and in the worst way possible. Her eyes have this almost demonic glare as though she’s been possessed by something. I remember an article she did with the Daily Mail which was the usual bile where she sneered about ‘chav’ parents etc, but what really struck me was how unkempt and sad her own kids looked.
I agree I think she does have mental health issues. Who looks at their 3 children and thinks they would rather lose their home than apologise for a tweet and pay some money to a refugee charity? Anyone who wasnt a complete narcissist would put their own family first, especially as she apparently is or was the main breadwinner. Her husband sounds like a dick too, as he allowed her to go on tv and slag off his daughters from a previous marriage about their weight or something. She airs her own daughters problems in public too but I dont think their father has anything to do with them.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe there are men who find her attractive. She’s so awful and has no redeeming features.