Katie Hopkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe she is just complete satire and doesn’t believe a word of what she actually says. Like an American shock jock. Or the daily mash
Unfortunately I think she is deadly serious. She loves shocking people and lives for the argument but I wholeheartedly believe she doesn’t give a tit about anyone or anything except her own voice and beliefs.
She could be giving me the winning lotto numbers and I would still think she’s a vile witch

Reactions: 7
It’s not an act, we don’t even hear as much about the more shocking things (like her hanging around with European parties linked to Nazis).

Reactions: 8
I honestly believe she is just complete satire and doesn’t believe a word of what she actually says. Like an American shock jock. Or the daily mash
I don't think she knows the meaning of satire. I doubt a satirist would lose her children's home rather than apologise or risk their financial security when she is the main breadwinner. But then even if she believed what she spouted any normal person with 3 kids wouldn't do that.

Reactions: 6

Yel

Has anyone else noticed she gets a lot of praise these days? On platforms like tiktok she's often overwhelmingly supported for views on gender and weight, with lots of "I never thought I'd agree with Katie but.."

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed she gets a lot of praise these days? On platforms like tiktok she's often overwhelmingly supported for views on gender and weight, with lots of "I never thought I'd agree with Katie but.."
Yes! I've noticed this. It's very much the way of some of these people. They'll post content saying something that most of us would agree with and see as the normal viewpoint. That sucks people in and they can then be manipulated to believe the horrible tit too.

Reactions: 5
The glee about Derek dying was sick, I think Hopkins is mentally unwell because there's no way that's normal.

Reactions: 8
This can't be the only thread on this woman!? She is vile and she is 100% an alcoholic.

Reactions: 4
The glee about Derek dying was sick, I think Hopkins is mentally unwell because there's no way that's normal.
She is an odious rent-a-gob with no moral compass who loves playing to the tell it like it is gallery. I would question if she even believes anything she says. It is all about her and it is all about attention seeking behaviour. Sadly she knows how to get attention and so she says the things that will bring her to the attention of the media and she plays to the lowest common denominator.

• Heart
Reactions: 5