Katie Hayes #95 I (am) KHM and I (am) still not (engaged)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt Matt they said we can’t put the playroom in the old utility so we will have to put the playroom in the black shed the bathroom in the utility and your tools upstairs in the bathroom

Reactions: 32
Was that her important meeting that she dressed up for? Shoe shopping?
Is getting so excited for a pair of baby shoes a thing? I get it when you're pregnant or they're new born but those shoes were such a non event.
Nah I’m with her on that one, sorry trolls. But baby’s first proper, measured, walking shoes is a big deal. Pleased to see she got olive measured properly & fitted at Clark’s where they’ll have decent shoes for pre - walkers / first walkers.

Reactions: 32
“Colourless land of despair”

Please don’t tell me she’s whipping up a playroom for the bespoke’s birthday in the boiler room??!!

Reactions: 29
I have to disagree. Clarks is a marketing ploy. They aren’t needed.

Babies really don’t need to be wearing any shoes until they are properly walking and when I say walking I mean you only use the pram to let them sleep in because they want to walk everywhere.

Wearing shoes too early stops the bones in their feet from developing.

Oh an been bare foot is amazing for grounding. But of course truff you will know that because your mother fucking earth.

Reactions: 40
It’s deffo going to be a play room for Olive Oil! she needs it to fill it with all the toys she has bummed for free from Scandi Born for proppets birthday

Reactions: 23
I imagine they are a size or two too big being measured in a onesie with feet! Maybe she should have got them when olif is walking!

Reactions: 19
I’m with you on this one Xx

Reactions: 17
Omg was it bloody hard reading through all those brackets but top tier work yet again @Eleanor Abernathy

Also might be the first time ZSM has (understood) a recap as its in her (speak)

Reactions: 21
Take a bow queen Xx

Reactions: 10
Defo a toy room, wonder if it’ll be finished In time for Friday. With a bespoke ballon () display & her presents in this wrapping paper she so eagerly hasn’t purchased yet!!

Reactions: 16
It looks like a gorilla walking a chimp in that Clark’s video. Oliver looks either bow legged or two left feet

Reactions: 27
I was gone at Space Mountain

She must be defo putting filters on aswell as that star one coz how is Oliver scandi platinum in the morning and strawberry blonde/ginger later on with the star filter?? Baffled coz she doesn’t edit the baby does she Bob??? And mini mez feet are strangled in that onesie, also the poor kids eye bags are worse than mine after a night shift & whilst I’m at it brush the kids hair and put a little clip in it, she always looks scruffy to me poor little Oliver Twist she looks like her hair has been hacked off like the kids in flowers in the attic. Arlarse

Attachments

that sleep suit is way too small for her. Bet she won’t size up though because olive is petite

I imagine they are a size or two too big being measured in a onesie with feet! Maybe she should have got them when olif is walking!
That was probably the plan. Olive will be able get some wear out of them before they’re too small!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.