Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
View attachment 647972

PETITE

HAHHAHWHAHAHAHWHHWHHAHHW
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
To me it looked like she saw random people filming and bounced up, when she clocked Wayne it was as if she was trying to say “will ya tell them Wayne, look” that’s why she barely acknowledged him. It doesn’t make sense that she thought he was coming over to surprise Hollie because she wouldn’t of looked so angry and she’d of at least give Wayne a smile. She’s fuckin fuming about something until he literally grabs her to show her why peoples phones are up.
I thought she saw him coming and she thought it was for Hollie that's why she wanted to find her

Reactions: 11

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Her bum looks exactly like I thought it would. Flat AF. Who posted that picture of a wrinkly armadillo the other day
I don’t think it was an armadillo but you’ll know which one I mean 😂
Hahaha that was me....frogbutt it’s called.

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
I wonder what stunt she will pull this time to deflect from the Ibiza carry on.....
She might box one of Max's shits up and post it to Truff Towers & say My Trolls have sent her it - you wouldn't know what's coming next with her she's a looney.
😂😂😂😂😂it’s so funny because it’s true

• Haha

Bowbow82

VIP Member
When you click on the Vimeo video it opens up a page, with more videos. Who’s Jane Johnson, is that Kate?!

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Eurgh. Eurgh. Though I think it’s in order. Shag delo the triple threat (🤮), marry ball bag face in the hope he leaves you alone all day to film teenagers tits in his club and bin off dean gaffney the joke
Technically he’d be dead before the others so the marriage wouldn’t be as long 🤣

• Haha
Awww ay, yanno what? Ive never really commented on the car seat kid-gate. But it’s absolutely taking the piss isn’t it? Proper proper sly on poor Olive.
I have an 8 month old (bespoke uno 2) and as long as he’s not asleep, the minute we’re out the car he’s out his car seat. Even sitting in the Wethy’s he loved being in a high chair and engaging with us whilst we had a cheap tea the other day! And WHYYY is she sitting 7 miles away from the table? And more importantly, 8 miles away from her ever so adoring boss babe, number 1 ceo adoring mama?
Also, my fucking HONEYMOON was to a family hotel that had a kids club, kids pool, all the shitty annoying dancing round the pool that makes me wanna shoot myself in the head. But that’s because my bespoke (bespoke uno 1) came before me!
Pair of selfish bastards aren’t they!
I used to think "ah well if she still fits it's handy to just clip it on the frame without having to get her out of the seat" and then I realised - they don't fucking clip it on, they literally carry her everywhere in it!

I had a travel system with the first baby but converted it fully to a forward facing pushchair when I went back to work at 6 months.

Reactions: 10

mrsc2b

Another Nogzy Head here 🙋🏼‍♀️.

I see she’s on her stories today pretending she’s a class act in another bastard fedora despite us all seeing the evidence to the contrary last night. Oh Truff, we’ve all seen the real you. Give it up girl.
And another 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 10