Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Fucking unbelievable 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor olive

Got a Babyzen Yoyo for travelling and it is the best thing ever. You can fold it at the gate one handed and take it straight on the plane and put it in the overhead. Game changer. Although it hasn't had much use now due to covid.
We have this, best pram ever. Feel like setting up a go fund me to buy her one

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
I know us women have cellulite which is absolutely fine & normal, but Jesus tonight this is on another level lumps & bumps galore…. It must be real coz she doesn’t edit her pics does she Matt
Look at the big bump (inner left thigh) 😳 no razor sharp jawline there either 🐷

• Sick

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
Guys I’ve been awol and there’s three threads to catch up on.
I don’t know if I’ve got it in me but I’ve not missed one from the start. Is it worth it? 😭

L.j.l.20

Bless Olive, she really is a lovely smiley girl, but why does she insist on sticking a filter on her?!!! Poor kid won't recognise herself when she looks back at her baby photos!
Because the car seat is minty! She doesn’t want people to see the real colour!

• Haha

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
Eee imagine having to degrade yourself for a shot of grey goose. Some girls nowadays would shag anything for a photo op for the gram. These all went back to a villa jumping in the pool whilst be ogled by men their dads/grandads age. 🤮🤮 zero self respect for a VIP booth in ocean
This is why I've never been to ibiza family holidays over this any day 🤮🤮🤮

Turning 40 next year if someone suggests ocean or marbs we are done 😂😂

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
L10 here 👋

It's been great catching up with the OB antics. What a show it was. I'm so confused about that swimsuit she had on. Diamanté pubes?

Aside from beeeeefffaaaaa, has oh darl always been called oh darlin Liverpool? Or is chez expanding?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
Here she is as a kid. Mum tum? Nah! It’s how she’s built. It’s how she’s always been! Lovely slim legs but built like a brick shit house on top. This girls weight wouldn’t even be topic of conversation has she not conned her young and impressionable ‘fans’ for years! Now she’s making out like like her frame and her gut is from carrying olive. Get to fuck.
Ringer of oliffff