Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I’m seeing of her, the more I think she a personality disorder. Someone without one wouldn’t behave this way, and say such things. The very fact she can’t see she’s doing wrong!!! She must be giving Matt some good lifestyle. Any normal fella would be taking the phone and telling the girl to get a grip! Clear where his priorities are. Anything for some veneers and a hair transplant

Reactions: 17
Why does she assume having an opinion is 'winning' there's no fucking prize Kate! Sad that you think people messaging you saying 'you shouldn't have to explain yourself' that you think your somehow winning? What you winning Kate?

Reactions: 10
How does she not realise that what she’s said is wrong it’s actually frightening. She openly said “I’m not against drinking whilst pregnant” “lots of people chose to drink and have been fine” - FINE but the point we are making is you are talking to 145K people and saying to drink during pregnancy is fine. It isn’t fine. Just because the next Insta mum with 3 or 4 kids did it that doesn’t make it fine? I’m sure the NHS base all their evidence on “Mummy Blogger” being fine after necking a Sauvignon Blanc.

Shes actually deluded. All she needed to do to promote her None Alcoholic Prosecco was say “you all know I love Prosecco as much as the next person but obviously I’m pregnant and can’t drink so I’ve really been enjoying this None Alcoholic Prosecco”... not the car crash “people drink whilst pregnant and are fine”

Reactions: 22
Why does she assume having an opinion is 'winning' there's no fucking prize Kate! Sad that you think people messaging you saying 'you shouldn't have to explain yourself' that you think your somehow winning? What you winning Kate?
Clearly winning at life. She has veneers, a walk in wardrobe, a pantry and a fella. WINNING

Reactions: 13
Bottom line is you can’t CRY rainbow baby then ignore all lock down rules & come on to your 150k followers openly telling them you’ve tried drinking & are not because you’ve “chose” not to. I wonder how all the women feel that have confided in her over their own fertility problems?

Reactions: 18
Probably none because you'd get more fucking sense out of a brick wall

Reactions: 2
Is none alcoholic! Fucking hell Katie you are thick!!!!!!!!!! It’s alcohol free!!!! Please please please let’s get messaging her fella and tell him to get that phone off her!!!!!

Reactions: 3

Good on you!!! To quote KHM herself “it’s a free world people can do what they want” Unless it’s comment on her

Reactions: 13
All this ‘it’s their choice’ to drink lark really fucking bugs me as well. No, no, no. It’s not ‘your choice’ to drink, damage your unborn child beyond repair and have society have to pay for that child’s condition to be managed for the rest of its life via the NHS, additional schooling, social care, unemployment benefits, additional care needs in later life etc etc. It’s a moral duty not to drink whilst pregnant in order to give your child the best possible start in life that you can. So fucking what if you fancy a glass of wine? Just suck it the fuck up you greedy, lazy, narcissistic horrible person! Babies born addicted to heroin have better prospects than a baby born to a drinker, the affects of FAS are catastrophic .

Reactions: 20
Clearly winning at life. She has veneers, a walk in wardrobe, a pantry and a fella. WINNING
Get me to Turkey for new peggies please, I already have a walk in wardrobe (my bedroom) I also have a pantry (my kitchen) and I also have my king (my partner who drives me round the fucking bend and back again) I'm just missing the glow in the dark slabs, I might start a go fund me

Reactions: 24
Also this midwife on her course, she can’t honestly be sitting back watching these stories and agreeing with her?

Reactions: 6
No way is she ready for a baby, the small sacrifices you make during pregnancy prepare you for motherhood. She hasn't given up one thing that she's supposed to, she disregards evidence based medical advice. I really fear for this baby, I hope the midwives and health visitors are able to monitor her very closely. This isn't a handbag or a pair of shoes. It's a human life, a little precious innocent life that you're responsible for. When are you going to get it into your head that your actions and words have consequences for yours and other peoples babies?

Reactions: 8
Hi all, long time lurker here

if you actually look when she’s scrolling through the “support messages” there’s a lot of people questioning her behaviour also

Reactions: 8
This bitch has 7 pregnancy pillows but is out chugging the vino. The poor child is nothing but a fashion accessory to dress up and show off. It’s tragic. Imagine being born to that idiot mother and deadbeat dad. So sad.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been lurking for a while now and I had to message her on that video I’m so fucking angry how dumb someone could be. Having worked with children with fetal alcohol syndrome and the raft of developmental challenges they can be left with is heartbreaking.
Those children I worked with were put into care because their parents couldn’t look after them or their behaviour from something they caused themselves.
I’m disgusted in her.

Reactions: 27
Instead of apologising saying she didn’t mean to offend people and in no way is telling others to make the same choice of drinking whilst pregnant then Allegedly “deciding against it” She’s throwing the troll card all over the shop, she’s brought this on herself the back tracking bitch

Reactions: 5
Good on you!!! To quote KHM herself “it’s a free world people can do what they want” Unless it’s comment on her
Exactly what I was thinking !! Wish I’d have said that now

Some of those inboxes ... oh my days!

‘DONT EVER LET THEM TAKE YOUR CROWN’
‘Yiu just amaze me’ - that idiot obviously went to the same school as Kate
‘Kate your an amazing mother’
‘Your doing amazing’

are these people crazy?

also, did you spot the one from a blanket company, she’s clearly messaged them for free shit and they’ve replied with colours!

Reactions: 18
Didn’t want to post anything personal but I would give anything to have a baby. Literally anything, but I can’t.
It really upsets me that she’s taking the absolute piss, putting that baby at risk constantly. A baby is such a blessing, how can you not want to do everything you can to protect it?
She thinks it’s one big joke and it’s not. I bet there a few people in my position seeing her take the piss constantly.
I just want to shake her and say do you not realise how lucky you are to be having a baby and how many people would give anything for that.
Always the way isn’t it, people who don’t deserve things always seem to get them.

Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.