Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this might not be news to most but I'm not local and I actually just looked up the salon, it's literally right at the end of a no through route/cul de sac thing.. I wish ESCX would pop back to let us know just how they happened to be driving past and see her car.. did they defy the laws of physics by flying over the buildings at the end? Vanish into mid air?

Reactions: 5
Was this ESCX the one allegedly getting death threats cos cheryl outed her? I always thought that was really odd because I never saw what happened on here or anywhere else that would of 'outed' her in the first place. Wasn't sure if I'd missed messages on the thread or something. What went on?

Reactions: 2
Well, she was holding a piece of paper with handwriting on that she said was the letter, but to be fair, it could have been the notes she was reading form for all we would know.
She is so full of lies and bullshit 😂 I wouldn’t trust a word out of her mouth without solid undeniable proof

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She says that she’s over it all and moved on from looking on this site but why flap a letter about doing a really long droning on story with a smug proud as punch face. It’s false that letter. Why isn’t she worried that this person has her address 😂

Reactions: 7
Its smells very fishy like MOD style !! And yes she isnt readying like someone has had threats and they know where she lives ?!?!

She still going to try and flog how good the mind pt is when she has another breakdown in a couple of weeks because she can't stop herself coming on here. The look she gives the camera when she says "I've been talking to loads of celebrities." Buzzing off her tits she is.

Never seen anyone talk so much tit.

• Haha
Oh and we are all sad with our own lives that’s why we come on here according to KHM. BORE OFF

Honestly girls on here it feels like a WhatsApp gossip group and nothing else for me, never going to escalate into death threats or me wanting to find out addresses I couldn’t give a duck haha..

Sure you all feel like that too..

I personally don’t have many friends who like to gossip (how boring I know - but they are very good friends to me so that’s all that matters) we just don’t have that same interest and my fella isn’t fking arsed about “celeb” going’s on so I’m finding this really fun as a newish member ✔

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I reckon she has wrote that letter herself, she actually thinks she is some kind of celebrity. It’s pathetic. Plus why wasn’t she bothered that this person got her address? She is so self obsessed it’s crazy.

Reactions: 6
I reckon she has wrote that letter herself, she actually thinks she is some kind of celebrity. It’s pathetic. Plus why wasn’t she bothered that this person got her address? She is so self obsessed it’s crazy.
If I thought some stranger off an internet site, who I was adamant had given me abuse previously, had my home address, forgiveness would be out the window and the police would be involved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought she said at one point about not sharing in case someone spotted the hand writing?

Reactions: 1
There’s something fishy about that account ... it only joined in April then stopped a month later and it has only ever commented on the KHM threads!! People don’t just come here for one person!
ive looked and that user has commented on a Katie price thread as well as a plastic surgery one. I read some of the comments and they aren’t complimentary but they’re not the worst of the worst either

Reactions: 1
She is so full of lies and bullshit 😂 I wouldn’t trust a word out of her mouth without solid undeniable proof
could it be another of her own accounts? She has that many I’m beginning to wonder if she suffers from dissociative identity disorder.

Reactions: 2
Now all we need is a trawl through old posts for handwriting comparison analysis.

🧐😎😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No thought for the baby! Good luck in Ibiza with a newborn, and that Sallieaxl is a tit too. At a rave in Liverpool last night, and wanting someone who does beauty, nails, lashes and brows because she’s going to London next weekend. No thought for her kids either
Does sallieaxl have any social media I wanna nosey on that trollop too!

Hi, I’m a long time lurker 👋🏼
I just wasted an hour of my life listening to her rant about trolls
Sorry if this has been said but how can she say she’ll block anyone that writes a negative comment on her insta and then in the same breathe complain that her ‘army’ get blocked when they come on here?!
She’s an absolute joke, literally nobody makes her come on here and read the comments!
If I knew a group of girls had a group chat about me the last thing I would want to do is read that chat, so how is this any different?
Get over yourself and stop detracting from the horrible things that have been said to Bobby! 😤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.