Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So even the food was an ad. No wonder there she has gone overboard as it was free!! Bet the people in the park looked at them and thought wtf!
They probably just looked and thought well that's strange we are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic and there is a pregnant woman sho should be self isolating just bleeping about about in a public park.!!

Did she cheat on Phil? He seemed like a nice lad. She’s still in the house she bought with him isn’t she? Wonder how she met Daddy DIY.
duck only knows but within a week of meeting him she christened him my.king and moved him in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now that the official advice is that we can meet 6 people she is probably going to throw some sort of baby shower (I’m guessing that advice doesn’t really include pregnant women as they should be shielding)...cue the tack!

Reactions: 2
How jumped up must you be, to think people want to look at you eating a pizza and swilling non alcoholic piss water. I really don’t get these influencers! Who are they influencing? Beaked up wannabe prinnys who give BJs for ketamine of a Friday night, yet ‘live their best lives’ through the week. Which translates to chugging Herbalife and chain smoking sovereign to lose weight through the week, and putting 20 filters on their pics because they look 45 at 25 🤬

Apologies for the rant but the whole culture these dickheads promote riles me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Now that the official advice is that we can meet 6 people she is probably going to throw some sort of baby shower (I’m guessing that advice doesn’t really include pregnant women as they should be shielding)...cue the tack!
In all fairness was she ever bleeping shielding ?!?

Reactions: 5
bleeping same! There wasn’t a day when I wasn’t sat in my knickers with the fan on full blast a foot away from me! Be arsed with all the bleeping faffing about purely to show off, she’s probably ringing with sweat imagine the streaky tan drips 🤢
Also just get the elderflower Schloer, be assed paying 8.99 for some fake prosecco
Exactly!! Thats the reality of pregnancy in the heat. My feet looked like cocktail sausages 😂😂 wouldn't have caught me bleeping bothering with all that palava!! 😂🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Even though the guidance says that anyone who is high risk and shielding needs to continue to do so!

Reactions: 3
How jumped up must you be, to think people want to look at you eating a pizza and swilling non alcoholic piss water. I really don’t get these influencers! Who are they influencing? Beaked up wannabe prinnys who give BJs for ketamine of a Friday night, yet ‘live their best lives’ through the week. Which translates to chugging Herbalife and chain smoking sovereign to lose weight through the week, and putting 20 filters on their pics because they look 45 at 25 🤬

Apologies for the rant but the whole culture these dickheads promote riles me.
It’s sad really because not every influencer is like that. I personally know a couple of influencers (that wouldn’t dream of calling themselves that). One of them is a fully qualified and insanely skilled makeup artist who just posts about things that she loves and has fallen into influencing. She still lives in the same place and isn’t up her own arse. She’s dealt with racial abuse and uses her platform to highlight serious issues. The other one is a marketing director who just happens to love talking about fashion and food and again has fallen into fantastic opportunities.
The people giving ‘influencers’ a bad name are the ones who act like they’re ten men and have their head up their arse because they had their five minutes of fame one time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's the way I feel. She is an absolute scruff and so is her fella. I hardly post on here now as I literally couldnt give two fucks about her lying cheating fat arse . I hope everyone can see her now for what she really is , a pile of steaming tit !
Infact I have one more thing to add 🤣🤣... see how big and greasy Mr DIY Daddy MHM is looking 🤢
Don’t get me started on the tan either, I can’t even deal.

She literally could have had the most relaxing pregnancy known to woman, not having to work, feet up in the garden and lots of sun.
Absolutely milking the food deliveries and sending MHM to the shops for everything else she needs...but no a tin of paint, a Nando’s, a white mocha and dropping tat off at peoples houses has been more important to them than her unborn baby girl. It honestly makes me sick.
Oh and the 30th birthday party thats not been confirmed. Absolute dickheads.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone read that petition for this site to be taken down?

Whoever wrote it must have gone to the same school as our Kate! I’m sorry but if you were wanting Parliament to take you seriously you’d have written it much better than that.

Not to sound like a nob but you know the cutlery she posted and said she wants a velvet case for them and so on...does she realise people only bother with that for antique cutlery sets? I’ve never known anyone to buy cutlery from a shop and put it in a velvet box? Does she think that makes her ‘upper class’? I think it’s posts like that, that draw the line between ‘old’ money and ‘new’ money. ‘Old’ money families (grown up with money) have ‘cabernets’ of bone China and antiques galore but they don’t feel the need to show it off on Instagram like ‘new’ money people (suddenly earning a lot of money and so they’ll show everyone anything remotely ‘luxury’ they have). The most laughable thing is that KHM isn’t even new money, she just wishes she was

This 100%...my saying is....if you have to brag about it....you've never had it.....all these people who have "my king/my queen" "living their best lives", have this designer that designer just says new money to me (or a big duck off credit card bill). And to have to go and buy a velvet holder to put your bloody cutlery in?? Why not just buy a canteen? It's included.

This 100%...my saying is....if you have to brag about it....you've never had it.....all these people who have "my king/my queen" "living their best lives", have this designer that designer just says new money to me (or a big duck off credit card bill). And to have to go and buy a velvet holder to put your bloody cutlery in?? Why not just buy a canteen? It's included.
why not just by good quality cutlery sets from John Lewis that come in what she’s trying to buy....oh wait, she doesn’t have the money!

buy cheap, buy twice in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is that cutlery meant to be fancy? Looks like something off Wish.

Agree with everything that’s been said about flaunting material possessions. They just don’t live in the moment. I find Christmas the worst - they post the tree, presents with all logos faced up in shot, the tacky tables with no room to eat off because there’s so much crap on there 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What bugs me is she has an interior page. Yet posts everything on her makeup page then afterwards tells people to go follow that. Fair enough she’s gained more followers so may want to do more ‘self promotion’ now but she’s got it in her rambling bio. Really needs to sort out her content it’s an absolute mess. Maybe spend less on diesel on these unnecessary day trips that she doesn’t actually have because you know, she doesn’t leave the house in days, and use that for a social media person to help sort the tit she posts out

What bugs me is she has an interior page. Yet posts everything on her makeup page then afterwards tells people to go follow that. Fair enough she’s gained more followers so may want to do more ‘self promotion’ now but she’s got it in her rambling bio. Really needs to sort out her content it’s an absolute mess. Maybe spend less on diesel on these unnecessary day trips that she doesn’t actually have because you know, she doesn’t leave the house in days, and use that for a social media person to help sort the tit she posts out
that’s what a shrewd business person would do, but as she’s clearly demonstrated, she’s neither a boss nor a babe!

So even the food was an ad. No wonder there she has gone overboard as it was free!! Bet the people in the park looked at them and thought wtf!
FFS, I was actually going to go to Grosvenor Park in Chester for a picnic this evening but couldnt be bothered in the end so told my friend we’ll get a takaway at mine instead. I would have seen them there. I would defo have taken a sneaky video of them and uploaded it to here and keep an eagle eye out to see if she had a cheeky fag with her fake prosecco.

P.S. Never eating at Piccolino again. They’re meant to be classy, not handing out free carbonaras to trashy influencers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has to be the most tackiest girl on the planet right now. For someone in the beauty industry she looks a disgrace. Fake tan is streaky as duck. Makeup applied with a bull dozer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.